intro / disclaimer

Baylin Griggs is trying to make the best of her school year, she's young and has nothing more to worry about besides homework. Her school is average and boring, nothing ever happens other than the usual talk of "whos hooking up with who" or "who cheated on who". She was never the center of attention, until a new guy showed up.

The guy from out of town, his name is Harry, who already has a reputation his first week and has decided to take interest in Baylin— but for all the wrong reasons. What she doesn't know is Harry's been keeping something from her that could cost their whole relationship.

Shit gets even worse for the poor girl when her life takes a interesting turn, she finds her and her friends in the middle murder case.

The murderer is still out there, and the killer may be closer than everyone might think. Baylin and her friends, some old, some new, begin to receive mysterious letters that happen to say some really disturbing things. Soon enough they start getting much more personal.

Once the police are involved, things get much worse.

Started with a bet.
Ended with game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER
this story contains..
- mature content
- vulgar language
- sexual content
- drug/alcohol abuse
- murder
- violence and gore
- mental health
- assault

if you aren't comfortable with any of these i recommend not reading
otherwise, please continue ;)

enjoy

(updated note: I'm just going to warn you now... the beginning of this book is TERRIBLE. It was my very first book so it took some time for me to get use to writing, it's very hard to read and cringy as fuck half the time. BUT I PROMISE IT GETS A LOT BETTER... You just really have to push through the first like 20 chapters)