14

I woke up earlier than my alarm clock, which was very rare.

Harry's large shirt was swallowing me. The fabric felt like it was giving me a giant hug. I sat for a minute imagining that it was Harry wrapped around me.

The smell of his cologne embedded into the material. The only way I could describe the scent was masculine. A breese of strong freshness and a hint of spice. I couldn't get enough of it, it was like a drug to my nostrils.

I tossed and turned in bed for a bit before realizing I wasn't going to be able to fall back to sleep. I shifted to the side of my bed and sat upright with my feet hanging off the edge.

Forcing my attention to my window I saw that it was still gloomy outside. Some morning frost still covering my window. There was little to no light outside due to the sun not being out yet.

I checked my phone to find what seemed like thousands texts from Liam. All asking if I was okay and apologizing for storming out of the bathroom yesterday.

I wasn't mad at him for leaving me after my panic attack. If anything I was glad he wasn't upset with me still. Liam was always good at that— realizing when he was wrong.

Liam has been so confusing lately. I need to figure out why he keeps switching up, one second he's normal and the next he's clawing at my throat. I should talk about it with him today at school. I needed things to get back to how it was before all this madness started.

I texted Liam back regarding all his apologies.

Me it's really okay, i know how you get when your mad. but we need to talk about this okay?

Liam i know i just feel so bad

Me don't it's ok i promise. let's talk about this at school, yeah?

Liam yeah. oh and i need to tell you about something

Me should i be worried?

Liam haha no...

Liam oh also i can't drive you to school today bc my car is fucked, it's in the shop rn

Me okay that's fine, i'll have maya drive me

I slipped my phone back onto my night stand. I looked at my digital clock and noticed I had an extra hour before I was supposed to wake up.

5:30am

It was so early, I wish I could go back to sleep but I knew I won't be able to.

I'm surprised Liam was even awake, he usually wakes up like ten minutes before he's supposed to leave. I don't know how he does it, if I only had ten minutes to get ready I'd look like a zombie.

Right as I was going to stand up my phone dinged again.

It was Harry.

Harry What happened to you texting me?

I totally forgot I said I would text him, oops.

Me i fell asleep

Harry Mhm...

Me why are you up so early?