33

"Woah." I gawk in awe as I take in the entirety of what I could see of Harry's apartment.

The entire loft wasn't very big, it was only the one room at the bottom and a floor at the top that I assume was a bedroom— but it was nonetheless still fancy as fuck.

There was also a faint smell of that pleasant scent of his cologne he always wares, as well as a musky woody oak scent— the place smelled a lot like him, which I loved.

Harry walks back to me and linked one of our hands, pulling me in since I was still by the door admiring the room.

"How the hell are you affording this?" I murmur not entirely meaning to say it out loud. "I mean you're in high school, and from what I can tell you don't have a job."

Now that I really think about it, he has an expensive ass car. Before I really knew him, I just thought he was a rich kid using daddy's money.

Well... since I know about his parents now, I think it's safe to say he isn't using their money.

He walks us over to the couch and places my backpack that he still held down on the cushion, then takes us over towards the sliding doors to the balcony.

"I know some people, who know some people," He starts, placing his hand on the handle. "who agreed to rent it to me for much cheaper than it should actually be."

I was a touch concerned, his tone sounding very mischievous. "People?"

He flips a little lock and swiftly sides open the slightly tinted door— I already felt the breeze coming in from the cold air outside, thankful I'm wearing a thick hoodie.

"Friends of friends." He waves off like it's nothing then proceeds to change the subject. "Look, this is the best part."

We both step out onto the balcony alongside a couple chairs and a small table, I hold onto the railing that went just above my bellybutton and looked out at the view.

The sun was nearly setting— filling the sky with bleeding oranges and pinks, it looked like a painting.

The sight was absolutely amazing, shorter and higher buildings surrounded us, lively people and cars at the roads below— a beautiful view.

I can only imagine how ethereal it looks at night— I cant wait until all the city lights turn on and the city glows with life.

Harry has his back turned to the view, his elbows resting on the railing and right looking at me— watching me as I appreciate the nice scene.

I turn to face him, seeing how he was just staring at me with every ounce of his attention.

"Go on." I say standing up straight off the glass rails.

"Go on with what?" He questions, standing up himself.

"Give me a tour."

"A tour?" He chuckles. "There's not much to see love."

This time it was me who grabbed his hand and dragged him back inside, shutting the door and re-locking it once we were both back in.

I push him ahead of me and make a 'go ahead' waving motion with my hands. He gives me a protesting look before giving in. 

"Okay well this is the living room, here's the couch and tv," He starts, walking to the side of his couch. "And that is my gorgeous plant named Kitty." He points to a small purple colored fern sitting on the coffee table.

I chuckle at him, fixating my eyes to the plant before shifting them back to him. "Kitty?"

He shrugs his shoulders and sits himself down on the couch. "I wanted a cat but the building doesn't allow pets, so... there we go, Kitty."