Epilogue

Thank you for reaching this point! Thank you for trusting my story! 

Cheers to more stories to come! See you in the next installment of RR Trilogy...

---

Epilogue

"Ahh! Yes, like that!"

She kept chanting that as I continued devouring her. I kept my current pace as if enjoying every second of it. Until I got bored and increased my speed. That made her moan more loudly and crazily. Like a fucking mad woman!

"Faster!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm annoyed with your voice!" I angrily spat at her. Hell! I don't even know the name of this slut!

I immediately withdrew when I already felt myself building up. I stood up and let my release on the floor of the hotel room. I didn't even bother to check on the bitch lying on the bed. I just headed for the bathroom to clean myself up.

Yes. This is my life. Full of shit. Women, liquor, enemies, and revenge plans are the only things that keep me company. Fuck! If only I could die now, then I'll be more than happy.

I don't know how many hook-ups I've had my entire life. I don't know what number does this one fall. I let out my heat and anger with these stupid women who don't even respect themselves. That's also the reason why I don't respect them too. They are indeed sluts. I only respect those people who deserve respect. No one else. I don't care if that's right or wrong. I'll die soon anyway, so why bother doing some good deeds on this earth?

"Clade, where the hell are you?" Aleksandar's voice was the first thing I've heard on the phone the next morning.

I'm still closing my eyes as I lay alone on the bed. My mind is still not awake.

"What do you want?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Go home now! We received some news about Stefan's transactions in the Philippines. We're not yet sure if he has something to do with the war Rosco is waging against you. That Rosco even acquired some smuggled guns from Chinese dealers!"

Honestly, his news didn't bother me anymore. I got tired. I got tired of it all that sometimes, I'm thinking of just letting them kill me or I should just kill myself to end all of this at once. I seriously want to rest now. 25 years of planning my revenge and living an unhappy life is already enough for me to be fed up. But thinking about the justice my family deserves, I always change my mind in the end.

I ended the call without saying anything. I'm pretty sure Alek is going crazy now, but I couldn't care less.

I always believed that I'll die miserable. That this life is already a waste for me. That I have no hope for humanity left.

"That's the restroom. Rosco and Jasem agreed to exchange some leverages in that restroom in secret. That will serve as their alliance from now on," Mikhail is telling me all these details about the supposedly trade between Rosco's side and Jasem and Richtor. These motherfuckers really think that joining forces will kill me.