Note

First of all, I'd like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to finish my first ever story. I've always loved writing short stories, scripts, dialogues, and such, but this is my first time writing an actual book. Finishing it is the most fulfilling thing to me. 

Second,  I'd like to thank you, my readers! Thank you for spending time reading my story. Thank you for trusting it. Surely, this one isn't my last story to write. We will still share lots of stories in this platform. 

I would also like to request for your extra support by voting, commenting your thoughts, and sharing the story with your wattpader friends. 

I would also like to emphasize that Mental Health matters. We should take care of our Mental Health and our loved ones who are suffering from it.

At this point, I am announcing the second installment of RR Trilogy. It is entitled "Russian Requiem." This book will cover a new set of plot that I hope will shake your world again. New revelations and new fights will emerge. Stay tuned for the publication of Russian Requiem. I will post it soon.

Songs used:

1. Beautiful in White by Shane Filan (Westlife)

2. Don't Give Up on Me by Andy Grammer

3. Pan's Labyrinth OST

4. Marry Me by Jason Derulo 

5. My Way by Frank Sinatra

6. Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars