17|Kill Me

-A L I V I A L E W I S-

Walking back into the house I knew I was fucked. Kayden stood opposite me with his fists formed in his eyes and nothing but rage written on his face. This isn't going to end well. No matter how hard I fought Killian on coming back here, he threw me over his shoulder and dumped me in the garden. I couldn't run back through the gate because he stayed there until I went inside.

"Alivia!" Kayden screams and I didn't get time to process anything because the next thing I knew, my body was pushed against the door I just entered from. I couldn't see anything but Kayden and just by his looks, I'm feared for my life. Nothing but anger was dripping from his tone. Where was everyone else? "What the hell, Kayden!" I yelled and felt his wide hands pushing down on my shoulders, containing me from escaping.

"You know what you did! Who do you think you are? Walking back inside my fucking house! Where have you been all fucking day?" Kayden shouted. "That's none of your business! You do not own me!" I scream back with the same energy to match his tone. I push against him, pushing at his chest and everywhere I could until he removed one of his hands and replaced it above my head as he held both of my wrists.

"What happened to never hurting me again, huh? You're hurting me right now!" I screamed again, tugging at my wrists but that only made it hurt more. "Yeah but when you go and test my patience, walking out of the house after I specifically told you not to do anything stupid today, it breaks that promise," Kayden grunted venomously.

I think he's forgetting the part where I came back. Well, Killian forced me but I returned. "I'm still here! I came back. For all you know I could've been in the garden all day, just let me go. Please," I pleaded desperately. His grip around my wrist tightens and I'm sure they'd leave bruises tomorrow. Kayden dips his head so the tips of our noses were practically touching. "I got pictures of you with that dumb brother of yours. He was asking for it when he took you to a public place," He raged, chuckling at the end.

With one swift move, Kayden grabbed me by the throat and my hands slammed on my thighs at the sudden change. I gasped and tried moving away, anything to get me out of this position. "I own you bitch," Kayden whispered in my ear, his nose running down the side of my cheek at down my neck slowly that it rose goosebumps on my arms.

His breath on my neck made me weaker than it should've. "Fuck you! Don't touch me," I spat and my hands remained at my sides even though every bit of me was demanding that I tried to remove his hands. I'm trying my best to make him think that I wasn't scared but it fails. Kayden's eyes darkened and he pushed me further into the door, I automatically pushed up so my feet were no longer on the ground.

"How hard baby? How hard are you want it?" Kayden snickered, his thumbs pressing down harder on my throat. He doesn't stop. There wasn't one ounce of hesitation or regret in his eyes. It's so easy for him to kill me. "Let me go! Someone, please! H-Help," I screamed as it became harder to breathe. "Please," I whimpered.

He's going to kill me.

I don't even notice him blinking as he stared at me. My hands that were wrapped around his wrists dropped when I remembered the gun tucked in my waist. My fingers wrapped around the cold material easily, my finger already hovering over the trigger. Kayden loosens his grip on my neck slightly when he noticed the gun that was pressed over his heart between us.

"You bitch," he hissed and yanked the gun out of my hand. His other hand squeezed my throat so tight that the blackness started to appear. At first, it started with small black dots. Within three seconds the black dots got too big and clouded my vision. "You want to shoot me, huh?" I felt the cold barrel press against my forehead.

My body was giving up but I kept trying and fighting. "Please," I whispered again, my hands shaking to failure. More darkness filled my eyes and before there were spots of light, now there's nothing.

The stars are so pretty.

"No!" Kayden screams and my body drops before he pulls me into his chest, his murderous hands wrapped protectively around me. But it was too late, I was long gone and it only took a second after before the darkness swallowed me whole.