9|Permission

-A L I V I A L E W I S-

"My actual name is not fucking Kerry and Ash isn't my girlfriend

"My actual name is not fucking Kerry and Ash isn't my girlfriend. She's just part of my circle. My actual name is Kayden Fray, Silver Arrow, leader of red shadows, king of arrows...any one of those really I prefer. As you probably already knew, your father messed with me. He fooled my brother to form an alliance and then he said that the van carrying the goods was hijacked. I didn't take that so lightly. So I did what he knew was coming, you know that also. Your father has been trying to get to me for years, Alivia.

It's really fucking annoying when an old man is pinning after you constantly. The circle just did a few interactions with you to see what kind of person you are, nothing major. Jace and Cassy did see you that day in the woods...what they told me you were capable of made me want you. So now you're mine, Alivia. All I had to do was make a phone call to papa Ron and trade Kieron for you. Does it hurt to know you're not as special as you wanted to be?" Kayden mocked, his words were so venomous. I had no choice but to listen to him.

Kayden.

Such a pretty name for a murderer. What waste it has gone under. As much as I wanted to deny what he was saying, I already knew part of it and the other...well I believed him because I know my father enough. I know how stupid he is in making decisions and how foolish he is. Poor Killian...he didn't deserve this. I didn't fucking deserve this. "Fuck you!" I screamed through my tears. Kayden scrunched up his face and walked over to the table. He angrily grabbed a silver arrow and without expecting it, he chucked it into my stomach.

Gunshot.

Stitches.

Punch.

Arrow.

I'm doing fine.

That wasn't all, he pulled it out and stabbed into my right leg, making me scream out in pain. "Watch your words, Alivia," he warned as I hunched over in pain. As the pain slowly faded into numbness, I realize I couldn't hold on anymore. I'm familiar with passing out when my body receives too much pain. It has happened three times to me in total. "That's gonna hurt," Cassy winced as he pulled it out of my leg earning another groan. At least he didn't do it too deeply.

Positivity.

When has positivity got me anywhere?

His fingers tugged at my hair to force me to look up at him again. My eyes were so droopy, I could feel the blood gushing out of my leg and bullet wound. I need a hospital. "I have places to be so I need to tell you some rules why you'll be here," Kayden starts, his eyes piercing deep into my sleepy ones. "You cannot leave this house ever. Don't try to escape, don't even think about it because I'll drag you right back here every time. I own you now and papa Ron would make sure dearest brothers don't come after you," Kayden says.