𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 & 𝔸𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤☂︎

Hello!!

Hello!!

If you're looking for a mafia/gang related story then you've come to the right place:) Thank you so very much for clicking on my story! It means the world to me that you're interested in my story and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it:)

This story is a rewritten version. The first draft isn't available to read, only this one because I much rather people read this one.

Please feel free to comment and vote, it's much appreciated. I love to hear what you guys have to say and I love to respond. Also, it keeps me motivated so please don't hesitate.

Now onto other things

Now onto other things. There are a few things I'd like to warn you about before starting, some of them are basic but they have to be said nevertheless.

There will be obscene language, mentions of alcohol, drugs; violence, and abuse.

Decisions made by the characters aren't always going to be the right decision or the decision you would like him/her to make. They aren't perfect so please keep that in mind.

Mature content. I'm sure that isn't a problem for most of us but I know others are uncomfortable with it.

All pictures used in this story were found on Pinterest. I don't take credit for any of them. Though, all tags and covers used were designed by me.

I'm not a perfect writer so there will be mistakes. Feel free to comment on them so I can fix them as soon as possible.

Please don't copy my story. It's common sense that it is wrong so please, if I can come up with my own ideas then you can to and I'm sure they will be great.