32|Surprise Baby

-A L I V I A L E W I S-

My back hits the wall hard but his hand behind my head takes the impact instead

Kayden refuses to speak to me for the rest of the night. When the song finished, we returned to the table in silence. Everyone saw, no one emotions it and I'll like to think it's because they sensed Kayden's behavior. We kissed, in front of so many dangerous people. Everywhere I turned there were men with muscles and tattoos with scars scattered on their visible skin. They glared and twisted their faces but I knew I was safe with Kayden next to me.

As we made our way home, Kayden's grip on the wheels turned his knuckles white and it should've scared me. Keyword, should've, it didn't. The silence was ruining me and I felt like crying. What would become of my life now that we kissed?

In front of everyone.

I guess I was about to find out since the second we stepped inside of the mansion, Kayden pushed me into the door. His body pressed against mine and fuck, I hope he felt the desire to. "Why'd you have to do that? Why!" Kayden shouts at me but his harsh words don't hurt me. Kayden's actions were much different from his words.

His lips ghosted over my exposed collarbones, his hands holding my hips to his. "What do you mean?" I obliviously asked, trying to ignore the fuzziness resulted from his touch. Kayden's breath hit my neck, delivering me goosebumps. "Resist, that's all I've been fucking doing," Kayden whispers and finally kissed my neck where my shoulder meets my neck.

Kayden's eyes reunite with mine and the soft features turned into one I hate when he wore. "Let's get something fucking straight. I can kill you between a blink. You're worthless to me because you make my life more rough than smooth. The only reason you're sticking around is because my family considers you family.

There's only so much I can take of you before I kill you. Don't kiss me again, don't touch me again," Kayden angrily spat, his venomous words trying hard to hurt me. Kayden grabs my chin and forced my eyes on his. "Do you understand me?" He questioned sternly. "Yes," I breathed out and within seconds his body was gone and he was walking up the stairs.

I call bullshit.

I've seen too many movies, read too many books to believe what he just told me. The way he touches me is enough proof and the fact that Kayden didn't really neglect the idea of kissing me.

He kissed me first.

I begged him to but he did it and that's what matters.

Nonetheless, I accept that's all I'm getting tonight and returned to the safety of my bedroom. I shower Kayden's touches away and I couldn't help myself, my ears pressed against Kayden's door to eavesdrop on anything. But his room was silent. I finally sighed and decided to drop the matter. I changed into a tank top and shorts, no way I was going to fall asleep anytime soon. Overthinking kills my drowsiness.

The door opens and I'm conveniently next to it, about to get in bed. Kayden walks through and shut the door with his foot, his hooded eyes looked at me with purpose. Kayden grabs me by the neck and familiar pair of lips kissed me, hard. Realizing that Kayden caved sooner than expected, I smile in the kiss as my lips moved with equal force against his.

Kayden tears his lips off mine hesitantly. My jaw tilts to kiss him again, clearly not getting enough of him. Only now do I realize my hands were fisted in his shirt, trying to feel what's beneath. "I lied, I'm sorry," Kayden whispers, seeming breathless. I smiled and nodded, already assuming this. "No, no you don't understand. I didn't mean any of it, you're too precious for me. It's not about needing you as an asset anymore, you're mine," Kayden emphasized.

"Yours," I agreed. Relief floods through his eyes. Kayden gently pinned me against the wall and reclaims my lips again. He bends his posture as our lips moved together as if it was the first time again. Kayden slid his hands down the sides of my leg and with one swift move, he lifts me as if I'm a feather. Now my legs are around his waist and his hands are on the back of my thighs supporting me.

A groan leaves his throat when I press my body closer to him and I feel his sensitive area pressed against me. I moaned as his hands go beneath my tank top and his rough large hands roamed my body. Kayden takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Tongues clashing and bodies Grinding. His hands constantly pressing our bodies together and I'm constantly pushing his front to mine with my foot from the back.

It's nothing I have experienced before, something brand new to me and I'm forever grateful to experience this with Kayden. It was always a tug and pull with us, his hands roamed my body, never getting enough of it. His lips were forced off of mine when the front door slammed shut.

"Alivia!" Ashley sang. My chest rose and fall, my forehead pressed against Kayden's and I considered ignoring her. "Can I lay with you tonight?" Kayden whispered with only vulnerability in his eyes. I smile, knowing that he likes it when we sleep together too.

"Yes," I confirm and Kayden helps me to my feet. We were almost out the door when he cups my face and presses firmly his lips on mine. I save the touch and craved that we didn't have to leave. Ashley calls my name again and I run outside while adjusting my messy hair and clothes.

"Yeah?" I called and then the lights were turned on. "Look who just arrived from the airport," she grins but my eyes were already on him.

Fucking Christ.

"Surprise, Baby."

Oh, Brandon.