2|Epilogue

After a lot of thinking, I decided that there will be a sequel to HQOA!! I'm super excited about this book and I cannot wait to publish it. However, there are some things I need to take care of first that involves school.

This is the final epilogue of this book. I realized that since the epilogue was only three months into the future, some questions were still unanswered. Instead of answering them myself, I wrote a second epilogue. If you're curious to know what the sequel is about, keep reading.

Much love, see you at the next one♡

-A L I V I A F R A Y-

Three Years Later

Caylix and I have had a devastating three days. Sometimes when we're both upset, not necessarily at each other, we become distanced. We were staying at a beach house in St. Lucia, our second time here. It's a beautiful island and the beach only made it better. Sadly, the doctor's call ruined our time here. I hear the door open and I patiently waited.

"Baby," Caylix whispered. His hands circled my waist and he pulls my back flush against his chest. I lean into him further, tilting my head to kiss the base of his neck. I'm addicted to touching him. "How are you?" He whispers, inhaling my scent as his nose ran along the width of my shoulders.

"I'm fine. It wasn't meant to be and we spoke about adopting before finding out this news. We'd be doing a greater thing by adopting," I assured him. It's been on my mind a lot before finding out I couldn't bear children. The reason why this got me so sad is because Caylix and I decided to start trying for a baby.

The idea came about when Cole and Kieron adopted Zachary, his third birthday was last week. We got married last year in Cuba. No one knows but us. That doesn't mean I don't want them to know, when they ask about the ring on my finger I'll say the truth. "I know, and you're right," Caylix whispered.

"We're going to LA in two days," Caylix groaned at the reminder. Killian was done with gangs, or so he says because whenever Kayden calls for help, he's always there. That formed a brotherly friendship, those two are a good combination together that can be bad for others. Like Caylix and Cole.

"About what?" I asked since I wasn't known about this. "I think Tirana's due date is approaching. He'd need me," Caylix responded. I can't believe those nine months flew by quickly. Kayden killed a guy and later found out that people thought his daughter did it. She was a college professor so since it was out of his control, Kayden decided to be her little bodyguard from afar. Clearly, that didn't work out since she's carrying his child.

The gang had settled a bit, it's only Landon, Ashley, and Kayden. Though when family is needed, we all show up. No matter how much Caylix and I wanted to stay away from the bad parts of the world, we couldn't avoid it when our family was in danger.

"Yeah that works, I'll plan a day with Lils since I'll be in LA," I finally say. Lily and I still haven't let our friendship go even though I'm always moving across the globe. We always go to LA or around there to see family and friends though. Claire has been distanced throughout the years but there was no bad blood and we still checked up on each other now and then.