3|Payback

-A L I V I A L E W I S-

"What do you mean it's your fault?!" I blurted out angrily

"What do you mean it's your fault?!" I blurted out angrily. My brother's eyes filled with guilt. I just needed all the answers now. "Shut the fuck up, Killian before I kill you!" My father hissed with his hands balled at his sides. "Calm down," my mother whispered to my father and ran her hand up and down his arm. Mother frowned when she realized that he paid no attention to her. She's too good for him. Yet she will never leave.

"She needs to know! We aren't getting him back without her, dad. And you know that I'm not lying," Killian screamed back without hesitation. This is all too much, I just got here and it was already like a war zone. "If you don't tell me what's going on I'll leave. I swear!" I threatened nevertheless. I needed my answers before I find out and it's too late.

"No!" Mother and Killian shout at the same time. I remained quiet, waiting for someone to explain. "Dad and Kieron thought it would be a good idea to make a drug trade with them and then...don't hold up our side of the bargain. We had a way to get away with it but that stupid silver arrow is too smart for us," Killian revealed. Of course, my father would do something as stupid as that. He crossed the worst of the worst, so the rumors say.

"So since they took Kieron as payback, we're going to try to negotiate with them and get him back," my father continued. Negotiate? They're clearly in the wrong here. They aren't going to get my brother back with a few sweet words. Even I know that. "It isn't going to be so easy," I stated and he rolled his eyes. "You don't get to come home and play leader, Alivia. Get out of my property," my father demanded.

"Ron!" My mother shouted.

"Don't worry, Liv. We have a plan. We're going to break into their underground headquarters and get him back," Killian assured me but I wasn't convinced that they had this under control. "That's stupid."

"That's why you're here. We believe you're better than Silver Arrow when it comes to a bow and arrow," my mother softly said. Me? Better than a gang leader? That doesn't make any sense. He has to be far better than me. He wouldn't have his high title if he didn't. "You have to help us. You don't have a choice," my father acknowledged before I can say anything.

"How can I help? You don't even know if I never picked up a bow since I left this place," I snapped at him for the first time. "Oh honey, you're too passionate about archery to give it up," my mother disagreed. She's right. But I rather not use it for something so...deadly and evil. "This is all too much. I want Kieron just as bad as you guys but you got yourself into this mess. You shouldn't be bringing me into this mess," I sighed, raking my fingers through my thick hair.

"Think about it. You could be very useful and only our closest people who are willing to risk their lives are coming with us. As you said, we got ourselves into this mess so we shouldn't force any of our other members to do this. Alivia, please. I know it's unfair for me to beg you like this but Silver Arrow is dangerous. His entire circle is dangerous. They will kill him," Killian's voice shattered towards the end.

The thought of Kieron dying when I could have helped gave me chills. I have to do this, they won't go down without a fight. Please, don't make me regret this. "I'm getting Keiron and then leaving," I sternly said. Their faces lit up and Killian jumped towards me. Suddenly, I was being squashed by his entire body. "Thank you, Liv. Now I have hope that we won't die," he grinned, pulling out of the hug finally.

"See Ron? Now you have to be nice to her because your son, your greatest asset as you call him, can never return," my mother said with her eyes on my father. He nods his head hesitantly and refused to look my way.

"Alright! Let's get you settled in and we'll discuss this over dinner!"

_♤_

I finally got off the bed after giving up. Brandon isn't responding to any of my calls or messages since I left last night. I wish running back to my family didn't hurt him. After freshening up, I was in a vest when Killian knocked on my door to remind me about dinner.

"I'm surprised you haven't gotten a tattoo yet. You said the first thing you would've done," Killian awed. I threw the hoodie on over my body before walking towards him. "I have to do something first," I vaguely said as we walked down the stairs. "And what's that?" He questioned. Of course, I wasn't going to tell my older brother that I needed to lose my virginity before I have a tattoo. It was a silly agreement I made with my best friend but for some reason, I'm loyal to the agreement.

"I'll tell you later," I say and purposely walked into the dining room so he could drop the topic. The delicious scent of the food hit me hard and automatically I was hungrier. "There she is! Sit down!" My mother grinned. Not like I had a choice. Killian and I sat opposite our parents. Four chairs. I must be sitting in Kieron's seat.

I was the first to grab the bowl of mashed potatoes since no one was making the first move for the food. "Can someone tell me when is this happening and other details I need to know?" I broke the silence too. "One week from tonight. Nine PM to be exact. Until then we'll train and learn how to shoot a gun since you never learned before and I guess we can make sure you can still box," Killian shrugged, taking the bowls out of my hands and took out his food.

I did learn how to shoot a gun. At a shooting range in New York because if anyone recognized me there, I needed to keep myself safe. The pink gun I have in my bag never came in handy though, thankfully. "This should be fun," I mumbled and my dad snickered lowly. "How do we know he isn't dead already?" I bluntly asked. Has anyone wondered about that? What if we're just falling into one of their traps.

"Because they sent us videos. Untraceable videos of them torturing him," Killian hesitated.