with your hoodie...

We're almost at 600 reads and its only been two weeks- oh my god I'm freaking out! Whoever wanted to click on this book and read it..tysm! You mean so much to me! :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So Virgil was out at the store and Roman REALLY missed his boyfriend...he sat on the floor and held one of Virgil's hoodies in his arms. It smelt just like him. Roman started to cry...you see Roman had been trying to lose some pounds recently and was eating a small cupcake when Remy walked in "uuhh Ro I think you should slow down on the cupcakes" (I hated writing that) of course Roman knew Remy meant it as a joke it still hurt. He hugged Virgil's hoodie tighter letting a few tears stain it. Roman sat on his bed and started to hug the hoodie..

*I just want my Virgil back..* he though

Then the most amazing thing happened Virgil came home and into his room looking for Roman. Roman got up and hugged Virgil "hello princess" Virgil said setting himself down on the bed with Roman "what happened?" Virgil asked "I was h-having a c-cupcake and R-Remy said th-that I n-need to st-stop betause I'm f-" Roman couldn't even finish his sentence "hey..no you're not. You're not" Virgil said hugging Roman close. Roman buried his head in Virgil's chest "if I were would you...love me any less..." Roman asked shakily "no princess of course not! You're the best person ever. I don't care about looks I care about personality. I love you so much amorè and would never leave you" Virgil stated leaning Roman back and kissing him. Roman kissed back smiling "I love you VeeVee" Roman says starting to regress "I love you too my little princess"

Otay I'm done now! I haves a tiktok! I'm not sure if I said it yet but its

casper_spanky_lover

My tumblr is

casper-spanky-lover

And my discord is

fwendo_to_fwendos #9003

Yesh. Thank y'all so much for reading this it truly makes my day