highschool

The usual highschool AU with a sprinkle of snut you can skip if you want. I promise I'll get your request out child!

-;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;-

Virgil sat down at lunch waiting for his boyfriend. Patton sat down with his bestie..Virgil and they started to talk about what they were going to do for Valentines day! Next thing you know Roman and Logan walked in arguing about why cereal isn't a soup. As soon as Patton saw his boyfriend (Logan) his eyes lit up and he made grabby hands "cone hewwweee" he whined. Logan chuckled sitting by Patton wrapping his arm around the bubbly traits waist. Patton squealed snuggling Logans shoulder "salutations baby boy" Logan says smiling "heya LoLo!" Patton kissed his cheek giggling "how is your lunch my love?" Patton smiled "its great! Momma packed me a little panda container!" Logan chuckled "that's great!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The other ones (no innocence warning. Don't come at me I'll warn you)

"Hey Ro" Virgil said sitting on Romans lap "hi babe" Roman said playing with the end of Virgil's skirt. Virgil looked at his skirt and back up at Roman "okay" he shrugged

(Smol smut warning)

Roman lifted it up and palmed Virgil. Virgil was REALLY good at keeping his cool so he did. He was completely silent playing on his phone. Roman pulled down Virgil's panties and was lightly playing with his dick under his skirt. Virgil bucked his hips still keeping completely silent. Roman was just messing with it when he heard Virgil whisper "close" Roman nodded bringing a napkins and a cock ring under the table clicking it on and wiping the pre cum off

End

"You fucking serious?" Virgil whispered cuddling Roman. Roman nodded "mhm! Now what did you get for lunch?" Virgil smiled "I got a cupcake and icecream. Also a pretzel and yougurt" he responded. "Well that's great you're eating again love" Roman whispered playing with Virgil's hair "yeah..." Roman smiled "I love you Gerard Gay" Virgil softly giggled "I love you too pretty face"