✨prompts✨ day 1 logicality

Yeah these prompts because I needed ideas- 🏳‍🌈

*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(**(*(*

Patton was sitting on his bed just thinking about his crush Logan. He hummed thinking of Logan's face and his kindness he just loved that man so much. Then he heard a knock on the door. He got up expecting Virgil "hey kiddo sorry but we're out of monster- oh hello Logan!" Pattom waved seeing the nerd "salutations Patton. Do you have that work I need?" Patton was staring at Logan already lost in that beautiful pool of ocean blue "Patton?" Logan repeats "oh uh- yeah!!" He handed Logan the paperwork "actually Patton..." Logan looked down at his feet nervously "can I stay for a little?" He asks "yes of course! Have a seat on the bed!" Patton sits him down and sits beside him. Logan looks closely at Patton admiring everything about him "you're so beautiful..." He whispers unknowingly moving his hand onto the moral traits. Patton breath hitches holding Logan's hand tight and securely and connecting their lips. Logan eagerly kissed back so so so happy he and Patton could finally share a tender loving kiss. Patton put his arms around Logan's neck and Logan pulled Patton closer by the waist. Next thing you know Virgil walks in "STOP EATING EACH OTHER OH MY GOD" he covers his poor virgin eyes and walks out of  Patton's room. Patton giggles holding Logan's hand tighter "I love you" He whispers "I love you too baby blue"

The end