dont leave me...please...

Angst warning

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Patton sat down at his desk deciding to do some homework. He sighed beginning to do the problems. He was stuck on one and decided to call his smarty pants boyfriend "hiya Logie!" Patton greeted. A tired Logan answered the phone "hello Patton. I'm on my way to your house right now actually" Logan lazily drove to Patton's house. The softer teenager giggled "okay Lo. Can you stay on the phone with me?" Patton asked. Logan nodded "of course love. How was your da-" before Logan could answer a car in front of him slammed on the breaks. Logan saw as his life flashed before his eyes...he saw Patton...he saw his little brother...he saw the stars and school...he saw Patton..beside him..leaning towards him..they shared a sweet kiss until BANG  he ran into he car. The last things he said before he was in the crash was "I love you Patton. Tell your future husband all about me. I love you. So much...please...don't forget me..I love you Patton. So much. You're my world. Goodbye baby.." Suddenly Logan head hit the windowsheild holding his phone close hearing a hyperventilating Patton behind the phone "I love you t-too Logan. My nerd...don't leave me! LOGAN DONT LEAVE!!! LOGAN!!!!" Patton watched for any sign of hope..there was nothing. He out his hands in his hair "LOGAN!!!!!" he screeched. The next two neighborhoods over could hear it. Patton feel to the floor "no..no...please...please no." Patton put a trembling hand over his lips..this couldn't be happening "no! NO!! NO LOGAN!! BABY!! NERD? Lo...Logie..bookworm...anything...please"

Two months later

Patton approached his loves gravestone. He has been doing absolutely nothing for his health. He was at least 10 pounds lighter..he didn't know what do do...Logan was gone. He was gone..

Patton traced the letters "you were so young...honey oh god" Patton pulled a ring from his pocket. He was going to purpose to Logan that night but the accident "LOGAN" Patton screamed feeling as the flashbacks returned. "LOGAN NO!!! DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!"

The end