oh shit-

Logicality

Based on the pic above

Tw: misleading dirty I guess?

*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0

Patton walks in to Logan's room from the kitchen "hey baby breakfast is ready-" he sees Logan with his shirt unbuttoned and his tie around his neck. His legs were spread wide opened which showed some...ehem and his hair was a mess. Patton's boyfriend was hot as hell "oh hello babe" Logan looked over to Patton. Patton saw his chest and was just at a loss for words "yeah I know love..I was uhm...busy" Logan responds to the staring. Patton walks up to Logan "fuck your beautiful" Logan blushes "no more than you my kitten" Patton giggles sitting on Logan's lap and nuzzling his bare chest. The nerd smiles kissing his boyfriends head and holding him "don't wear your shirt all the time...you're warm and nice to cuddle.." Logan gives Patton a reserved smile just for him "you're my everything baby bear" Logan whispers rubbing Patton's back and kissing his hair "mmmyou too" the little fluffball in his lap says "kissy?" Patton asks bringing his head up to kiss Logan. Logan smiles leaning down to kiss the love of his life. Patton kisses him back "I love you kitty" Logan says smiling "I love you too big bear"

Fin~