Author's Note

Before I proceed with the farewell and other important news about this book, I have questions for all of you. Please answer them. It would be really hepful. :)

1. Who's your favorite character and why?

2. Would you read this book again?

3. If it were published, would you buy the book?

4. What is your favorite chapter or scene?

5. How much do you rate this story in the scale of 1-10? (Please be honest and tell me your opinion. I promise I won't take it personally 🥲)

Now for the good news!
I am currently still writing POTL so rewriting this book will have to wait. I am planning to publish POTL at the end of this year! It will have 10 challenges and an estimation of 80 chapters! 🙈

This book though will have a total makeover and so much better. So many ideas for it! So expect it to be different once it's rewritten and published.

I just want to thank you all for sticking with me all these years. Thank you for believing in me. The young me and the older me. Without you I wouldn't have gone this far. I still can't believe I now have almost 8k followers. I started this with only having around 10 followers. It's been such a crazy ride.

I love you guys and I hope you have a blessed year this year. It's time to say goodbye to this book and hello to my other books. ;)

Take care ya'll!!! See you again.

~MC / SB

Blurb of The Land of Dawn: Harley's Resolve

The Blood Demon Queen, Alice is ready to wreak havoc once again in the land of the living. Will the heroes of the mighty legends be able to stop her? Or will they be doomed to surrender their allegiance to the dark side?

Follow Harley's resolve and his comrade's journey to complete an impossible task to save their homeland, the Land of Dawn.

'Dedicated to Mobile Legends' Fans