Chapter 16

Early chapter!

It feels like I'm spamming you guys with updates but I hear no complaints so far. xD

I know most of you are confused as to how Levi was bullied. It's a different kind of bullying. This chapter will explain a whole lot about Levi's past and I'm kind of nervous what you guys are going to think about it. Things will be more complicated from now on. I hope that it doesn't get so confusing.

*****

Chapter 16 

Levi's POV

"It's him, the child prodigy. I heard if you make eye contact with him, he'll strip your wealth away."

"Why? I don't think he's that bad. He's only twelve years old."

"He may look like a child but you don't know what he can do. He can steal classified weapons and turn countries against each other. He's the most dangerous weapon in the world."

Whispers hung in the air making it feel constricting on my chest. I couldn't take it anymore so I hid in my room to shut the world. But my nightmare wouldn't leave me alone.

"Prince Levi, please come to the principal's office; Mr. Weilder is asking for you," the intercom called and I grudgingly came out of my room and to the lounge to face again the adults who were gossiping among one another. They were elite parents who were waiting for their children to finish their classes. I envied those children.

"Why are the teachers spoiling him? Just because he's a genius doesn't mean my child shouldn't be treated the same as him," a woman complained to her friend as they looked at me with hatred. 

"It's unfair, he gets to have the biggest room too. I should sue this school."

I finally looked up and glared at them as I passed the room. They looked taken aback and gasped; fear were written on their faces.

I quickly opened the principal's door and let myself in shakily. I've always been scared of Mr. Weilder. He was an intimidating man who pushes past my limit. He makes me read a lot of books and give me countless tests everyday. If I failed to do it, they won't give me food and will not allow me to enter the classrooms.

I hope I'm not in trouble.

"Prince Levi, I hope you're doing well," the man before me said in a gruff tone. His legs were crossed on top of his desk as he leaned back on his big chair. A white stick was in his mouth and he smoked nonchalantly because he could. He never gave a fuck about smoking marijuana in front of children.

I slowly nodded my head, trying to stop the slight tremor of my small hands.

"I heard about you and Deryck getting along. Is he being a good friend?"

I smiled widely, thinking that maybe Mr. Weilder wasn't that bad of  a man. Deryck was my first friend ever and he didn't judge me. He never did.

"Yes, he's a really good friend of mine. I like hanging out with him."

"I believe this is the reason why your grades went down. Stop this fantasy."

My eyes widened at his words. He's going to take them away again. He's going to make Deryck hate me for something I never did. 

I'm not going to cry. No, I'm not.

"Levi, you're a tool. You were born a genius, far smarter than a robot. Don't let emotions interfere with what you really are." He looked at me calmly. "You're not allowed to have friends."