Chapter 13

That was fast. :) So as promised, here's the next chapter. Enjoy! xD

*****

Chapter 13

Lily's POV

 Being in Clarianne and Ria's company could change bits and pieces of you. Their nonchalant exterior rubs off and for a moment, amidst the spur of sad and miserable events, you'll believe that there's gold beneath the hay. That's what they made me feel. And now, as I relaxed inside the bubbling Jacuzzi, the negative thoughts of Levi slowly became bearable. I realized I just had to live with it, live with the pain and move on.

"Are you comfortable?" Ria asked, her face emotionless. I thought she didn't like me at first but then I realized it was her personality--void of feelings or she was just good at hiding them.

"Yes, thank you so much." I smiled at her as I combed my wet hair.

"Anything for the princess," she replied and showed me her cool room. 

Her room was a little dark for my liking but the cool design and furniture which was all fur made up for it. Different kinds of painting hung on the wall; they were enticing and full of life. In the end, it just looked like a very cozy room. 

"Are you tired Lily?" Clarianne asked wearing her casual pajamas. 

I shook my head. I slept in the plane and on the way here. Being with princesses like them excited me too much that it's hard to sleep. I never had any princess friends.

"Good, because I'm going to teach you how to act. Just in case Levi finds us which he will, I don't want you to run to him. It will make you look weak, and that just spoils him. You have to make him think that if he doesn't get his shit together, he'll eventually lose you," Clarianne continued explaining as she shook her head.

"Okay, okay." I immediately agreed. It was what I wanted since before. I couldn't control my feelings. Everything I felt always surfaced on my face, and whenever I felt pain, tears would come gushing from my eyes.

"You too, Ria. It's time for you to try out different expressions." Clarianne pointed at her and smirked. Sometimes she reminds me of a spartan devil.

"Do I really have to join this?" Ria complained. "It's not really my area."

Clarianne insisted and by the end of the class we were all exhausted. Clarianne made us do all the drills such as saying different lines in different scenarios. She had everything printed out and was prepared to give us intensive training. She also showed us different personalities and was so vivid, she fooled the both of us. She's so inspiring, and she doesn't even know it.

"Ria, you're totally hopeless and Lily, you're a pretty fast learner but you have to learn how to control your feelings more. Imagine if Levi is here, how are you going to react?"

I imagined what she said and tears immediately began to flow from my eyes. 

"This is what I'm talking about. Come here, it's going to be okay." She hugged me and I embraced her back, relishing the comfort of a friend.

"What is it with guys these days? They're so fucking full of themselves." Riallyn rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"Thank you. Really, I'm so grateful. I never had friends like you before so this means a lot to me."

They both smiled at me genuinely and pinched my cheeks.

"Adorable." They both said at the same time which made me blush. I'm not sure how long I can handle  myself with these two great and very kind princesses.