Chapter 18

I won't keep you any longer. Read ahead! ;)

P.S. I listened to 'The Night is still young' by Nicki Minaj all day. I just have to put it up there. <3

*****

Chapter 18

Lily's POV

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked doubtfully. "I don't really like this idea."

"I thought you trust me." Clarianne frowned and I immediately felt guilty.

"No, it's just that, I don't think Levi will be distracted just because I put make up on. I'm not that pre-"

"Believe me Lily" she cut me off, "you're gorgeous as fuck. Don't you think so Nessa?"

Nessa appeared with her box of cosmetics with a big grin on her face. "Of course, don't worry Lily, I'm an expert in the beauty area. You look perfect." She winked.

Still uneasy I looked down as we went out of the bathroom. Clarianne said that I'd be able to distract Levi this way but I'm pretty sure Levi wasn't the type that would get distracted easily. Besides he might not even recognize me. When I saw myself in the mirror, I had to blink my eye repeatedly and pinch myself just in case I was dreaming. I wasn't.

The game was about to start soon

The game was about to start soon. We were given pins and our team number was six while Prince Gavier's team was 5. There were 10 teams and each should have 6 players. Each team was also given a card of the games. I only had a glance of the card because as soon as Clarianne saw the card, she immediately put on her regal persona. She laid out our plan for each game and we listened carefully.

There'd be 4 games in total. The first one will be an obstacle race. Only one member of each team could join though and they chose Princess Ellaria because she was supposedly a pro at acrobatics. The second game was called the guessing sentence game. We didn't really know the rules of the game but Clarianne knew that it would be something intellectual and thus chose me and Ria since there needed to be two players from each team. The third game was called the trap dash which we totally have no idea of but at least all 6 of us are included. And finally the last game is treasure hunting.

"We better greet the celebrant to kiss his ass a little," Clarianne said as she pulled us inside the white mansion.

"Eww, don't say it like that. Now, I have a gross image in my head." Nessa made a disgusted face.

Ria looked at her a little bewildered. "Since when did you have a dirty mind Nessa?"

Nessa raised her hands up in protest. "No, no, I don't have a dirty mind. It's just the way Clarianne said it with that almost perverted smirk on her face that made me think otherwise---"

Clarianne clamped her mouth shut making me laugh. "Oh my god, shut up Nessa. I don't have a perverted smirk. Anyway, wait," she stopped,"don't tell me Livana and Ellaria sneaked away and went to the table of sweets again."