• Chapter 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LOVE YA!

*****

Chapter 4

L I L Y

I glanced up at the Prince and couldn't help but blush. His eyes were hooded as if he was going to attack me, and his pink lips were pulled into a smirk--a kind of smirk that would make any girl's knees weaken and cause them to tremble all over. Good thing I wasn't standing up but my current position wasn't any better: sitting face to face on the bed with him.

"Okay, let's. . .let's wash your b-body."

"Okay, take my clothes off." He smiled and beckoned me closer.

I did and began to unbutton his polo shirt with my trembling hands. What have I gotten myself into? One by one I pushed the button through the hole, baring his hard chest, and I could feel his eyes watch me intensely. I couldn't look up or I might run away from such an intense and awkward scenario. My heart was racing, my breathing hitched, Lord, save me from a heart attack.

The last button was unbuttoned and I took off his shirt from his muscly arms. I swallowed at the sight of his biceps, and the contour of his perfectly formed six pack abs. It was the first time I've been with a guy this near and so naked. I quickly took the wet cloth which I got from the laundry and began wiping his chest. The faster I do this, the quicker I get out of here.

"You seem flushed, Lily." Prince Levi broke the silence and twirled my hair and put it to his lips. "I love your hair."

I flinched away quickly. "I-I hate my hair."

His brows furrowed together in confusion.

"It makes me stand out," I explained further, "It makes people look at me, making me uncomfortable. And it's really ugly. I'm very ugly."

He came closer and reached out to my face. I scooted back before he touched me, making him frown. "You're not ugly, you're beautiful."

I smiled, feeling my face heat up. "But you're drunk."

"So?"

"Whatever you say now, it won't mean anything. I-I think."

He laughed and my heart soared of making him look carefree. I've always seen him behind his desk with a sullen and stressful demeanor. It's an ugly sight.

"Lily, I always get drunk but not that drunk." He suddenly caught my hand and pulled me to him. I fell on his chest and he held me close. "You're so soft and light. So beautiful."

I trembled at his touch but remembering where I was and my occupation, I pushed him away. "Okay, here's your shirt. I'm going to get your supper." I pushed the silken shirt to him and turned around.

Immensely bothered, I fled out of the room and down the stairs. I can't believe I was just in the prince's arms. But this is wrong. This cannot happen. I can't be with him. . because. . .because.

I sat down on the sofa as my mouth quivered. Tears filled my eyes and slowly cascaded down my face.

Gosh, I miss them so much.

"Oh princess, you have to go. It's dangerous for you to be here. Trust me, someone wants take your life," Theresa, my servant who's like a second mother to me, told me anxiously.

"B-but why?"

"I don't know but right now, trust no one. You also can't tell anyone about this, not even your parents and your sister."