TWENTY SIX

"Find the place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." - Joseph Campbell

Warnings: smoking, cussing

Picture: Derek - JJ - and Diana's shared house ( mansion 😎 )

Blake's POV

"Hey! Thanks for meeting me here!" "Mhm." I nodded tiredly. I didn't really get much sleep. I woke up at 1 in the morning and couldn't sleep at all after that. "Again sorry for just disappearing...But I heard you got second!" "Yeah..did better then I expected." I yawned, "I'm sure you did amazing! Did you get any sleep..-?" "I slept early, and woke up extremely early and couldn't go back to sleep." She nodded, "Well come with me, I'm meeting up with Derek and JJ at our shared 'house'! I promise it'll be fun!"

Derek...the scary dude from the skateboarding competition, and JJ his friend she's fun. "K. Let me just message someone first.." she nodded taking out her phone.

Kata 📝

Hey, I'm gonna go to a friends house for the day. I'll message you when I go back
Sent ✔️

"Alright let's go." We made our way to her car before she began driving to the house she said. The drive there was, fun I guess. She asked if I had anyone special in my dating life, I said sorta. I mean me and Noah aren't necessarily dating, though we have kissed once or twice, but that's it. She had asked why I stopped skateboarding, I told her, reluctantly, but she was sorry for what happened to me and that if she ever met him that's she'd kill him on sight.

We laughed during that, but it was nice having someone that understood. She told me how she went through the same thing, but it didn't get as far as it did with me. She fought back scaring the man, I guess he didn't expect her to fight back. She's really nice, and understanding. She reminds me of Christa, she's bubbly but serious at times.

We eventually made it at the house. "Alrighty let's go!" We got out of the car and headed inside. And wow was it big-

"Hey Diana!!" JJ ran towards her hugging her tightly, "JJ! I missed you!" She picked her up spinning her around making her giggle. "Ugh stop the cringe or I'll die." Derek groaned blowing out a puff of smoke from his cigarette. "Then die bitch." Diana retorted smirking, he rolled his eyes standing up putting his cigarette back in his mouth. He had a black muscle shirt on so you could clearly see his muscles and his arm tattoos. He was facing me so I couldn't see his back tattoos, now I kinda want a tattoo- "Blake!!" Diana yelled, "Ah sorry-.."

"It's fine, but c'mon we're heading upstairs to talk about some techniques for the next competition" I nodded following her upstairs. Derek was in front of Diana so I could slightly see that he had a snake/skull tattoo on his right shoulder blade.