FOUR

"I would rather die of passion than boredom." - Van Gogh

Picture: Noah's house and room

Warnings: mention of ab/se, cussing, alcohol

Noah's POV

9:30 pm I know I should probably be getting some sleep right now considering I have to go visit my excuse of a dad tomorrow at 1 then go over to Blake's house at around 3:30 then go to Vanessa's house at 6. But I'm not tired. I'm just laying on my bed listening to music. Wrong by MAX feet. Lil Uzi Vert. I always loved listening to this song when I was in doubt I suppose.

Wanted to take her back to my place
Driving ninety, let the cops chase
Making it damn it feels so good, face
And she don't wanna wait, no, wait till we get home

Oh, that girl, she want it
Yeah, she need it
She was a bad mother and I believe it
She says, pull over and don't lock the door

She doesn't care who sees anymore
It's better when it feels wrong
Oh, yeah, it's better when it feels wrong

I just love playing it on full blast on my speaker (glad the walls were soundproof) the feel of each beat got me pumped up. And it helped me calm down in tough situations.

Oh, yeah
Six miles high, up in the air space
She's saying, come on to the back, baby
Everybody knows just what's happening

And that's when the song hit a bit low, and I knew I had gotten a notification. I sat up grabbing my phone to see it was from. My father. I groaned, I really didn't wanna talk to him right now.

Jason

Noah. When you come over to the house pass by the store and get me some beer and cigarettes.

Yeah I know.

And just as quick as I turned on my phone, I turned it back off. It was normal of him to always ask for more beer every time I had to go visit him. I always just dropped off the beer, stayed there for 15 minutes then got the fuck out of that house. I hated being there with him, since I never knew how he would act whenever he got drunk. But I got used to knowing how acts before he has the chance to hit me, if he starts cussing me out I know immediately to leave the house, if he just starts raging on why me and mom left him then he's not 'dangerous' per say. 'I should probably get some sleep.' I thought turning off the music and the lights. Quickly falling asleep.

Next day ( 3rd person POV )

"Mijo! Ya despertaré! Vas a llegar tardé!" Noah's mom yelled out, he yawned rubbing his eyes before sitting up. He looked over at his clock, 11:30 he sighed getting up an walking over to his closet changing into some black ripped jeans, white sleeveless shirt, black jacket and some black and white converse. He quickly got his phone heading downstairs to see his mother making some food, but he also noticed the packs of beer on the table.

"Goodmorning ma" he said and she looked up from what she was doing, "Goodmorning Noah. Here I made you a little snack just before you leave." She smiled passing the plate if sunny side up eggs with some bacon. He smiled warmly at her thanking her before he started eating making sure to eat quickly but to savor the food.