FIVE

"True friends say good things behind your back, and bad things to your face." - ?

Short chapter

Picture: Vanessa's house and living room

Noah's POV

Blake had put on 'Final Destination 3' a movie that I love, to which I found out that Blake himself loves the Final Destination movies. We were sitting down on the sofa a blanket used to cover us both as we were both attentively watching the movie. "That was disgusting! The way his head just got completed smashed-" Blake laughed a bit.

"Noah, Christa said we should start heading over to V's house already." He said, I took the control and paused the movie. "Alright let's go then," He nodded and stood up grabbing the blanket and folding it. "You brought your car right?" "No, I left my car back at my house and came here walking since it is close by." Blake nodded, "Alright then afterwards I'll drive you home." I nodded in agreement as we started walking out of the house and to his car.

Timeskip brought to you by Vanessa :) (Also 3rd person pov)

"Yay you guys came!" Christa smiled. Noah nodded looking down at Blake, "Where's V?" He asked, "Oh they needed to finish setting everything up in their room. They said they would call us up when-" "Guys it's ready!!" Vanessa exclaimed from the top of the stairs. They were wearing an oversized panda type sweater, white shorts, and black and white knee high socks. Along with their hair that was tied in a small ponytail. "C'mon!" They smiled as they all followed behind them and into their room.

"V this looks beautiful!" Noah said looking at the room, "Thanks Noah!" They smiled, "Now let's choose something to watch!" Christa said pulling V onto the bed as Noah and Blake sat on the carpet. "What about we watch..American Horror Story?" Christa said, "I'm cool with it." Noah and Blake said, "What about you V?" She asked, "Yeah it's fine!" They smiled, "Are you sure? We can watch something else if you'd like." V nodded, "I'm sure, I've seen the 1987 one so I'll be okay." Christa nodded and put the first season.

Timeskip

"Guys V fell asleep." "So did Blake." Noah said looking down at Blake was sleeping on the floor and Vanessa who was sleeping on Christa's lap. "You guys can crash here, just so we don't wake either of them up." Christa said, Noah nodded and carefully placed Blake down on the carpet getting a spare blanket and pillow from the back of V's bed. Christa also placed Vanessa next to her, "Hm..What happened Christa..?" Vanessa mumbled and yawned, "Nothing nothing, we were all just going to sleep already." Vanessa nodded and fell back asleep snuggling close to Christa.