TWENTY TWO

"The most certainly way to succeed, is always to try just one more time." - ???

Warning(s): cussing

Pictures: What Derek looks like + His skateboard

R/n = Random Name
R/s = Random School

Blake's POV

"And next up we have (R/N)! He goes to (R/S) and is 22 years old! He's been skateboarding since he was just a kid so he'll be a tough competitor for sure!" He's pretty good, his skateboard also had a really good design. "Derek I got your things." I heard someone say, I looked behind me and saw the split hair colored male who's name was Derek, next to him was a shorter girl with and ombré like green hair and emerald green eyes. She also had a few piercings, a black ear cuff, and black lip piercing. "Thanks JJ." He answered with a deep emotionless voice.

She handed him a pack of watermelon gum along with a blue Gatorade and his skateboard. 'Snake design...flowers. It looks really nice.' I thought. He seemed to notice me staring and frowned yelling out, "The hell ya looking at fresh meat?!" JJ attempted to calm him down, "Sorry.." I said looking away as I headed him scoff. "The fuck is his problem." I could hear him say. "Just calm down Derek, you know it's bad for you to be getting mad considering-" "My anger issues I know JJ. Just gimme a minute." He walked out of the building.

She sighed rubbing her head walking over to me, "So fresh meat. What's your name?" She asked, "Blake. Blake Sakakura.." "Hi Blake I'm JJ." She smiled, "Nice to meet you JJ." "So is this your first time in one of these?" She asked looking back to see where Derek was, "Yeah. Diana recommended I try it out." She looked back at me shocked, "Diana...? Like the Diana Eleanor?" She asked clearly shocked, "Yeah...I met her earlier." "Dude! Do you seriously not know that she's known for being the best music artist in her age?! And her skating skills!"

Oh- "No I didn't kno-" "JJ!" We both flinched at the angry yell, "Derek- Nice talking with you Blake." She smiled once last time before walking back to Derek who was furious. "Calm down, we were just talking about Diana..Did you take your meds?" He nodded rubbing his head. "C'mon let's get you ready you're next." She grabbed his skateboard as they headed outside to practice for a bit. 'Meds?' I thought confused. None of my business so I'll just back off.

A few minutes went by when they called up Derek, "And next up we have Derek! He goes to Dark Knights High and is 18 years old! He's been skateboarding since he was just a kid and has won almost every competition!" Everyone outside immediately started clapping. Derek and JJ walked up to where he was supposed to enter as he handed her his jacket. He had a plain black short sleeved shirt under but it revealed his left arm tattoo right arm tattoo, and you could slightly see the tattoo(s)?* on his back.

 He had a plain black short sleeved shirt under but it revealed his left arm tattoo right arm tattoo, and you could slightly see the tattoo(s)?* on his back

(Has more back tattoos but those will be showed later on)

"Ready?" JJ asked, "Yeah." He said bluntly grabbing the skateboard, cracking his neck and knuckles and he jogged out where the clapping and cheering loudened as he smiled and waved at everyone. JJ smiled watching him, "Is he your boyfriend?" I asked, she looked at me shocked, "God no! I'm his bestfriend, and I'm lesbian which to him, he's gay." She laughed, "But if I were ever straight I would definitely sleep with him. If he were straight as well." She added laughing again.

"Oh-Sorry i thought you two were together." "It's fine! We get it a lot we're used to it." I nodded looking back at him as he starting riding down the ramp they had there. Clearly seeming like an absolute professional. "You excited for your turn?? You are next!" I sighed mentally sweat dropping, "Just a bit nervous honestly. I haven't rode my skateboard ever since, an incident happened." I cringed at the memory.

"Well I hope you do well, though I shouldn't say this since I am with Derek-" She nervously smiled, "Thanks JJ." I smiled looking back at Derek. He was on the last "road". He finished and again everyone began clapping and cheering, with the totally casual fan girls thirsting over him. He smiled waving at everyone and asked back towards me and JJ. She was about to say something when-

"Blake!!" I heard Diana say, "What's up...?" I said looking behind me to see her running towards me, "Just wanted to say goodluck! I'm sure you'll do great-!" "I bet he's gonna fall on one of the courses." Derek laughed, "Derek-" "No no JJ it's okay." I interrupted glaring at him, to which he glared back. Eventually I look away causing him to smirk and walk away with JJ behind him.

"Next up we have Blake! He goes to Black Diamond Highschool and is 18 years old! He's been skateboarding since he was just a 10 years old and is a newbie here so give him a round of applause please!" "Go..!" Diana whispered excitedly, I nodded trying to calm down my breathing.

Go.

My head snapped up hearing the voice again as I grabbed my skateboard and headed out. Wow it was more full than I thought. They started explaining how to do everything and nodded and began.

With Noah (3rd pov)

He sighed throwing himself on the bed. It's been what 2 days and he already misses Blake. Hell he'd be lying if he said he didn't want to book a flight to Japan just to see him. But he couldn't, he would see him the week after. Maybe he should FaceTime him the next day, or message him, send him a voice mail, do whatever it took. But he just needed to see him, or hear him.

He sighed grabbing his phone, and opening Blake's contact number typing something

Future Husband 😘💖✨

Hey how've you been :)
Sent

He put his phone back down it was 9:30 so he didn't really expect him to answer. So he got up from the bed to take a shower, afterwards changing into some black boxers and black muscle shirt. He threw himself back on the bed, seeing that he got a text back.

Heya this is Diana, Blake's friend :)
He's kinda busy at the moment so I'll tell him to message you afterwards ^^

'Diana...?' He thought

Alright..thanks

He messaged back turning his phone back off letting the feeling of sleep wash over him as his phone fell of the bed and his eyes slowly closed in tiredness.