Foiled Plans

(Hey guys, so above there will be a soundtrack to listen to, I want your opinion on it on whether or not I should use it for the next chapter of the Final Stand... WHICH IS CLOSE TO BEING DONE...I promise...it's frustrating the heck out of me but it's worth the effort for me. I wanna try something new so tell me what you guys think, I literally just randomly found this and was like. "Oh let's see if everyone likes it!" Anyways enough of my blabbering and on with the chapter!)

Goldie's POV

Spring led me up the basement stairs leaving everyone else. "If you dont' come back alive Goldie I will resurrect you and FUCKING KILL YOU AGAIN!" Freddy exclaims. I chuckled nervously as we surfaced to the kitchen. "You can always change your mind...this is a class S mission so I won't be hurt or anything..." Spring says. I shake my head. "No way..." I say. Spring nods with a small smile as he opens his watch on the hoverboard. He pressed it causing it to materialize in the air, "Don't tell the others but they all could've gone with technically as long as I copied the hoverboard it would be possible...but this needs to be a stealth mission." Spring says as I nod. Spring then opens the door as the hoverboard floats in the air. "Get on." Spring says.

This was my second time on this hoverboard and my nerves were skyrocketing, I carefully got on with Spring and clung onto him for dear life as metal rose from the hoverboard locking our feet in place. "Don't worry...the worse that'll happen is you'll lose balance and be hanging off the hoverboard for the entire ride." Spring jokes.

"Don't...say...that." I muttered, gripping onto his shirt. I noticed when my hand brushed across Springs back it felt bulky. "Why do you feel bulky?" I ask. "It's nothing." Spring replies though obviously hiding something. "Anyways, ready for take off?" Spring asks. I gulp and look outside to see it storming even harder, lightning struck even more often now and I honestly thought it was gonna start flooding soon. "Yea...let's go..." I say. We slowly hovered out of the house and on the street before boosters exited from the hoverboard. "Better hold on." Spring says as I practically cling to his entire body before fire bursts from the boosters. I feel my entire body benign pulled back as the entire city goes by in a flash. Cars that were going at 55 looked like they weren't even moving compared to the speed we were going.

A rush of anxiety flooded through me, "Goldie...we're going to be stopping at a little sightseeing destination...it's right in front of the train tracks which the train Bonnie and Jason is on is heading in...since getting on the normal ways will probably result in both of us getting shot down." Spring says looking forward. "Ok..." I Muttered. "If we make it there in time, we can book ourselves an illegal pass to board the private train." Spring says.

"This is why we need to be fast?" I ask as Spring nods. "Yea, we're gonna have to take a detour through the nearing city to get there because randomly hovering up to the train Jason will very well certainly see us...he isn't' stupid." Spring says.

Silence fell as the rain drenched my fur. The wind rushed past us as we headed through a dark forest. "Goldie...when we get on the train, follow my lead, DO NOT STRAY and do not get into unnecessary conflict...I've yet to teach you or Bonnie how to go about a mission. Don't let you're emotions get the better of you, and remain calm...letting your emotions take over results in non rational thinking which will result in death." Spring says as I gulped and nodded. "I can tell you're nervous...you don't have to come Goldie." Spring says.

"I know but...I wasn't going to let you go on a suicide mission by yourself." I say. "Heh, even as you say that the situation is much worse...trust me...I've seen all sides of Jason the last ime we fought was nothing compared to what will more and likely happen." Spring says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Remember Jason isn't all human, he is part monster. There is a reason he is the most wanted criminal in the country Goldie...but...he's also my father..." Spring mutters.