A/N & Cover

Alright I know I said that was the last chapter before but I figured I'd show what I have so far on the cover. I still got to make a few adjustments but this is what I have so far...

I still got to make some changes, and I believe its the right size too now

I still got to make some changes, and I believe its the right size too now. Since before I would just make a random blank canvas but apparently the standard watt pad size cover is 512 x 800 so I did that so it should fit perfectly. In case you guys are wondering who the white bunny is...well I can't say yet but it is someone you know ;). This was the first time I ever tried to involve shading and while it is VERY basic it's better than no shading. Surprisingly I actually like the White bunny's eyes and how I went about them. I still gotta work on app drawings, I am not used to drawing with my finger AT ALL...even though I have multiple drawings. Though I am getting more of a hang of it.

Anyways I made the cover how it is because it's going to represent something VERY crucial in the story and which ends up being a big part in the story. Those "two" characters, (Quotations on two). I am still deciding whether I wanna automatically reveal the white bunnies identity in the prologue or not. I might keep it secret for awhile.

And with that this should almost wrap it up, I am going to be posting the next Final Stand chapter before I post the prologue to the next book. I still need to make some adjustments and what not. But I'm also making sure I leave room for anything I think of along the way that could fit.

This post will also be the final update to this book. I know I said the last one would be but I figured it would only be fair if I showed you guys what I had so far...I'm nearly done with it. And as I said I'll be making the next Final Stand chapter before making the prologue to the sequel.

The sequel will be called. The Fight for Love (Sequel to Opposites) Book 2, and I'm pretty freaking excited to start the book. *deeply breathes in and out trying not to jump in excitement*. And as for the Final Stand book being nearly done I am deciding what I want to do after Final Stand...I've had a request for Spring trap X Nightmare, Golden X Nightmare, and Another supernatural book (Which is less likely to happen...I will do another just probably not RIGHT AFTER I finish a over 100 part story that is a supernatural book. Unless you guys REALLY want it right after) It'll probably be a choice between Spring trap X Nightmare or Golden X Nightmare. And Imma have to make a cover for that one too...I might wanna get started on that soon...

Now if you guys want me to do any ships between the core 4 FNaF characters I can also do those, and have stories around those...I dunno there are PLENTY of choices that'll definitely last me over a year. Maybe around other characters too...

And also...an announcement. I've been thinking about this for a good half a year now. And I've ended up coming to a conclusion that what I did wasn't' very fair, and I definitely know that. And I was thinking about whether I would restart the Midnight X Slasher book. And I ended up coming to a conclusion that I'm going to re do it... I don't know when...but it's not fair that I discontinued a book just because of things that affected me.

And I don't wanna be known as someone who discontinues books, despite that being the only actual book I've discontinued. If anything thsi book may start in the summer...of this year...NOW I'M NOT POSITIVE. But if it does i will be stacking 3 books...which will be a little bit of a juggle and it's going to be a bit of a journey for us all to see how it goes.

My OC Slasher will also be getting a bit of a REVAMP and what I mean by that is that I plan on changing everything about him completely, his looks down to his personality, you all probably forgot what Slasher looks like and I don't blame you because I don't really know either because I have 5 different versions of him...and maybe 2-3 have actually been shown to you guys and it's getting high time I just draw an official version of him along with his own personality that isn't mine. I need to as well as draw an official verions of Midnight becuase god knows I need to, and DEFINITELY Nightwing every other character I've done a version of, either on past books or one of my to art books. And that's gonna stay permanent. I guess I can also do one of Nightmare if I need to but the Titan drawing of him is pretty much what he looks like...nothing really would change. But I might just do it anyway.

Anyways I ended up getting off into a rant so I'm going to get off now. I'm really freaking excited to start the sequel I have a LOT of ideas. The length of the book is still very much unknown...I will give a VERY rough estimate of a max of 60 chapters...that's a VERY rough estimate because depending how I go about implementing a lot of this stuff depends how long the book will be...and if you don't understand I turn your attention to The Final Stand. (I swear that book could be a meme in of itself...from its length down to its garbage consistency with the lore whether you guys believe it or not there are A LOT of problems with the Final Stand)

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this little...PSA? (Public Service Announcement) I dunno. And with that I hope you guys have a great day and I will see you all later!