Like Father Like Son (Pt 1)

3 Days Later

Golden Freddy's POV

It had been 3 days, Spring didn't show up to school at all. Me and Hydra even made a plan to go down to his house to see how he was doing...and he didn't answer the door. We knew he was there because we saw movement in his bedroom and the curtains moving meaning he had seen us but didn't do anything. "We'll just have to wait...he won't be doing anything until he sees his dad." Hydra says as I gulp. "I know Spring has a lot of hate for his dad...but would he be willing to kill him?" I ask as Hydra shrugs. "I don't know Golden. You Golden hybrids have the weird thing where your eyes change when you lose control of your anger. Spring was born with a father who is a killer. It could be possible that if he were to say lose control he would gain killer instincts that his father has...but we won't know for sure until Spring loses control." Hydra says as I gulp.

Spring losing control of his anger and gaining killer instincts...seemed devastatingly bad. Spring could be very scary if he tried, imagine losing control of himself... Me and Hydra were sitting together at lunch when I got a text. I pulled out my phone to see it was Spring.

Spring- "When school ends, head home immediately and don't come out no matter what. Take Bonnie with you and if you see a tall bunny with purple fur, red bow and silver eyes like mine. Stay away from him at all costs and under no circumstances should you let him see you for even a split second...and if you do call me immediately."

What? "Hydra..." I say as Hydra turns to me. I showed her the text. "What does this mean?" I ask Hydra who gulps. "I think his dad is going to be somewhere in town today...so he wants us to be careful when heading home...crap...Spring seems really adamant about us being careful, is he that dangerous?" Hydra asks. "I don't know...I thought this was just going to be a little fight or whatever...but Spring is making this seem like this is a terrorist about to bomb the town." I say as Hydra sighs.

"What about Spring?" Freddy asks munching on a sandwich. "I think his and Bonnie's dad is going to be here in town...he told us to head hom and don't come out no matter what." Hydra says as Freddy's eyes widen. "So he's being serious." Freddy mutters as I nodded. "Apparently this Jason is a tall bunny with purple fur, silver eyes and a red bow tie." I say as Chica gulps. "You don't actually plan on being there...do you Golden?" Foxy asks as I nod. "Well of course I'm going to be there...but I'm going to have Bonnie in my house and I'm at least going to stay hidden so if anything goes wrong then I'll be there to get Spring out of there." I say as Chica gulps. "I wouldn't do that Golden...I've done some research on this Jason Michael...and to say he's dangerous is an understatement...when you said he had access to highly illegal and powerful weapons some of them aren't even a thing yet or are in a prototype version or are so illegal that the government keeps them a secret...exhibit A...a Rocket Launcher." Chica says. "Jason probably has access to highly powerful weapons...so I doubt it's going to be a little fight, it's probably going to be very destructive...as Spring probably has access to these things as well if he's going up against his dad." Chica says as I gulp.

"That's something I'm willing to risk." I say. "You're not getting yourself killed over this." Freddy says seriously. "I'm going to stay away...don't worry." I say. "Golden..." Nightmare says slowly. "This isn't your fight to fight, if Spring is going against his dad then he doesn't need to be worrying about keeping you safe." Nightmare says. "He won't know anything, but as I said I'm not letting him get himself hurt and just going to sit here twiddling my thumbs wondering what I can do when I could be doing things to help him." I say. Freddy sighed. He then got up and leaned over the table grabbing onto the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer. "I swear to go Golden if you dare get yourself hurt I will kill you for being stupid." Freddy says before letting go causing me to chuckle nervously. "Speaking of which...where is Bonnie?" Foxy asks. "Doing homework at the back table alone trying to concentrate." I say. "I'll go tell him to come over to your house Golden." Hydra says getting up and making her way over to Bonnie. He still wasn't super fond of Hydra since she was friends with Spring but he would tolerate her.