Like Father Like Son (Pt 2)

(Warning! Involves blood and violence.)

Golden Freddy's POV

The tension was thick in the air...so thick it could be sliced cleanly with a knife and placed on sliced bread and ate. Bonnie was shaking behind me and peeking his head out, "G-Golden...what's happening?" Bonnie asks as I sigh, "Spring didn't it like this." I mutter. "W-What?" Bonnie asks as I turn my head a bit to look at him. "You'll find out..." I say looking back. I was worried about Spring...scared and terrified even. Spring literally could've died if he didn't throw that thing and cause it to explode. Fire was still blazing on the streets and the smoke was still rising in the air but wasn't as thick.

Spring right now had a neutral face on, and his dad had a psychotic grin...I don't think anyone could copy that. Not even Spring...that grin will remain ingrained into my head forever. "It's been a long time Springtrap...I was hoping to end off your brother in front of you, but you can see how that went." Jason says tilting his head slightly.

"You don't deserve even an ounce of sympathy Jason, I especially don't hold any sympathy for what you did." Spring says, his eyes narrowing on Jason, his fists clenching. "I could care less about that, I want nothing but to complete my ultimate goal...and the only thing in my way is you..." Jason mutters his voice turning icy cold.

"So..." Jason says tapping his wrist bracelet is a futuristic thing. A futuristic gun soon appeared in his hand in the shape of a pistol. He held it out towards Spring. "I'll just make sure you have no chance of coming back..." Jason says as he shoots a shining blue bocky bullet thing out. Spring dropped to the ground immediately as he hit a car. Instead of it being like a normal bullet a light blue outline of the car appeared before the car slowly disintegrated turning into pixels and disappearing. My eyes were wide. "W-What the?" Bonnie asks in horror.

"Spring gets out of there!" I yell as Jason begins shooting multiple bullets. They weren't as fast as normal bullets giving Spring time to dodge. He began doing backhandsprings dodging bullets. My breath caught in my throat when one barely missed his head causing his eyes to widen. He stopped and turned toward Jason before running towards him. He twisted, turned, bent, dropped and made his way to Jason through the blue bullets. When he got close enough to Jason he jumped up spinning and kicked the gun out of his hand sending it flying, shattering a window in the process. Jason lets out a growl as he drops and goes to seep kick Spring who bends over backwards placing a hand on the ground and swinging his right leg up connecting it with Jason's bottom jaw. He stumbled backwards, mine and Bonnie's jaw were both on the pavement... I had no idea Spring could fight like this. Or this well. Jason's head was up in the air still and his stance was weird, his legs kinda stretched out and his hands to his sides as he slowly lowered his head revealing some blood dripping from his mouth. He slowly brought his thumb and wiped the blood off before licking his thumb revealing a pointy tongue before grinning.

I had to keep myself from gagging as Spring stood there waiting for Jason to recover. "I didn't expect you to be this good at fighting...you really improved over the years Springtrap." Jason says.

"Golden..." Spring says his back turned to me. "Get Bonnie out of here and stay far away from here..." Spring says as I frown. I may be scared but not in a million years would I leave Spring by himself to do this. "Heck no...if anything goes wrong no one will be here to help you!" I exclaim as I hear Spring growl.

"Did you not understand that I am prepared to die? You shouldn't care about my life, rather keeping Bonnie safe is what you need to do...if I die it won't matter, it won't affect anyone anyways...if Bonnie dies and I'm still alive...then I will never be able to live with myself." Spring says.

"Why do you care whether I'm alive or not?!" Bonnie exclaims. Spring turned his head looking at Bonnie who was practically seething with anger. "You've already ruined my life enough why not ruin it some more!" Bonnie exclaims as Spring sighed. "I never meant to hurt you Bonnie, but you at least deserve to know the truth...in case something bad happens to me." Spring says as Bonnie raises an eyebrow. I gulped, "What truth?" Bonnie asks.