Extra Scene #4

HI Guys! Alright, this is officially the VERY last chapter of this ENTIRE book...technically it's not a chapter but the very last storyline chapter to this entire book...that sounds better lol. Anyways, after this I will do a little Fun Facts thing for only this book...this will also happen with the Final Stand book when it's done. For this book it's gonna involve how I came up with this stuff, what I originally intended at the very beginning for this book, the original ending (There were 3 I had in mind) and answering some questions that confused some people. Surprisingly there were like two questions on what was confusing to them...now FINAL STAND on the other hand...oh boy...that's a whole can of worms I'm not opening right now. Anyways that'll probably be posted tomorrow at some point probably in the afternoon cause I gotta work.

Anyways enjoy this final storyline chapter!

1 Year Later

Spring's POV

"Springtrap, Michael." I heard a loud round of applause...I blushed in embarrassment as I took a deep breath before walking up the steps. I walked toward my Uncle...the Principal...who had a look of PURE pride on his face. The main colors of our school were Purple and white...boys were purple gowns and females for white. I stood up in front of my principal. The man while not many know has helped my life in many ways. I held out my right hand to hold onto the Diploma and my other hand to shake his hand as we both turned out heads. I smiled a toothy smile...something I had never done for a photo. The light flashed as I got an idea of the amount of people in the gym...i saw Goldie sitting down who was smiling with pride. He gave me two thumbs up as I gave a thumbs up. I then made my way down and shook hands with the board of education.

When I was done we continued with the final stages of the Graduation. "Please rise class of 2032" The principal said as we all stood on our feet. I looked over at my left seeing Goldie down the aisle of chairs and hybrids. We were separated in order of our last names. A-Z. "You guys will be the next generation to teach the generations after, may you all leave this gym with the feeling of accomplishment, and have courage to continue to learn...to grow as individuals...to experience new paths in life. And to make mistakes...because making mistakes are normal...you as a class are bound to make mistakes...you will want to give up on your dreams...it will be tough...life is challenging and we have to make the most of it...only those who continue to walk forward through the fire will they achieve their dream. Will you get hurt? Yes, those burns? They will represent the pain you went through to achieve your dream. The bags under your eyes? They will represent the lengths you went to push yourself, failure is inevitable...it can be the defining factor to your future, you can use failure as a stepping stone...or you can use it to give up... when you think you should take a break...don't...people who are going to push themselves to do the thing you aren't willing to do will push ahead...you have to be resilient through life, you have to have confidence, you have to have integrity, will, determination...and the mindset to learn from failure." The principal said looking around at the entire class of 400 students. "If there was one thing I learned...was to never stop doing new things, adults these days including me go through life as a never ending cycle...do new things...keep life interesting...otherwise your life which you're suppose to make the most of...will be just like the rest of us...and if there was one thing I want you to know and take away... No one and I mean no one has changed the world...based on what people told them too." The principal says.

The principal stood straighter holding his arms up. "It is my pleasure and honor to now officially commend the graduating class of 2032!" The principal says as the entire stage breaks out into a wild applause. I take off my hat followed by everyone else. I looked down on my hat...the memories of my childhood...what I went through...all the events in my life...define who I am now.