Open Feelings

Spring's POV (December 8th)

I yawned a bit and blinked my eyes open a bit. I groaned when the sun hit my face. I felt strangely warm. When I managed to open my eyes completely I yawned again and tried to move. My eyes widened when I couldn't, I looked down and my eyes widened even more when I noticed Golden's arm was around my waist. I felt warm because I was up against Golden...

My eyes were wide as I felt my face grow red. Fuck...I need to get out before I gain a friend south of the border. I thought to myself. I gently tried to move Golden's arm only for him to grip harder. I shuddered when I felt him nuzzle his face into my neck. Does he even know what the heck he's doing? I think to myself before realizing how stupid I was. Of course not, he's asleep... I mean I wasn't complaining about the position we were in...but it felt wrong. Simply because Golden already likes someone. My eyes widened a bit when I heard Golden yawn a bit. Oh god...this is about to get extremely awkward. I thought to myself. "W-What the..." I hear Golden's deep voice mutter before a high pitch scream escaped his mouth followed by his arm leaving me and a loud thud occurring afterwards. I instantly turned on my other side. "Godlen?" I asked not, seeing him. I heard him grow and lean over the bed.

I held in a laugh seeing the way he was positioned. His lower back was against the bed and his legs were flipped over him and his head was on the ground looking very uncomfortable and his arms on the ground. "Owww." I heard Golden mutter.

"So...I thought you were a boy before but now I'm starting to have second thoughts...that scream was quite high." I say. "Oh hardy har har...what the heck even happened?" Golden asks, flipping himself over so he was on his knees looking up at me with his messy hair. I gulped a bit nervously, "Well I woke up and you were holding my waist, I tried to get out but you only gripped harder." I say as Golden groans holding his face in his hands. "S-Sorry..." Golden mutters not looking me in the eyes. "It's fine dude, you kept me warm." I say as Golden gulps, "yea but I shouldn't have done that...I don't remember doing that..." Golden mutters. "It's fine dude I promise..." I say leaving out the part that I kind of enjoyed the feeling. "N-No not really...I-" I didn't let Golden finish and I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him closer. "Look here, I didn't mind it alright? If I had a problem with it when I woke up, you would be going to the hospital right now alright? Dare I say I kind of enjoyed it so don't worry about it..." I say before letting go. "Y-You enjoyed it?" Golden asks. My eyes widened when I realized I said that. Fuck...me... "I-I didn't say that." I said looking away. Golden smirked a little. "Don't even talk, I didn't say anything like that." I said.

"I don't know...I think I heard something different." Golden said. "W-Well...it kept me warm...that's all." I muttered. I then felt something hit me in the side of the head making me freeze. My eyes slowly traveled over to Golden who was holding a pillow, "You gonna admit it now?" Golden asks, smirking. "Oh ok we're doing this now huh?" I ask, grabbing a pillow. "Continuing last night? Alright." Golden says before swinging his pillow at me which I blocked.

I then swung mine at Golden who blocked and snuck another pillow swinging it hitting me in my side. When Golden went to swing both of his I dropped my pillow and caught both of his before ripping them out of his hands. "Ah there goes your ammo." I say smirking. Golden smirked back. "Who said I needed those." Golden said before jumping up on the bed beside me grabbing one of my arms and pinning it down to the bed. I went to go free it with my other arm only for Golden to catch my other arm pinning it down as well. I gulped as Golden smirked, "Ah seems I have an advantage." Golden says. "Oh do you?" I ask before leaning over and licking Golden's arm causing him to let go of my arms immediately. "W-What the?!" Golden exclaims as I jump off the bed. "Hold up before you decide to lunge at me." i say as Golden stops what he was doing. "I'd rather not break anything, and I wanna take this up a little notch...so...basement?" I ask as Golden shrugs, "Sure...more room the better." Golden says.