Judge Chica

Spring's POV (December 18th)

It was currently lunch for us. Me and Golden were sitting together. Almost everyone at school pretty much knew that me and Golden were dating...some people were happy, some were ok, and some didn't approve. Me and Golden both had practice after school so we decided to hang out a bit later.

"Hey everybody...figured I'd just say this just to embarrass him but Freddy's birthday is on the 24th." Bonnie says. "Bonnie!" Freddy exclaimed. Freddy didn't really like the celebration stuff...he was like a weird guy who wanted to spend his birthday just with Bonnie. "Yea and then it's Bonnie's on the 5th" Spring says munching on some macaroni and cheese. "Try not to choke Spring." Nightmare jokes. Spring almost did choke from Nightmare's comment who laughed when Spring almost choked. "Fuck you Night..." Spring mutters. "Spring you choke on food a lot easier then everyone else...now that Night mentions it, you wanna explain that?" Foxy asks intrigued with a smirk on his face.

"That's just how I am." Spring says. "Yes but sometimes you worry me...you eat really fast so that's probably why." I say as Spring shrugs. "By the way...Spring...question...when is your birthday? None of us have ever asked..." Chica asks. "Why didn't you ask Bonnie?" I ask Chica. "Because I don't know either." Bonnie says.

"WHAT?! How do you not know the birthday of your older brother?!" Freddy exclaims. "Well our dad never let us celebrate Spring's birthday...I don't know how he convinced mom, but I never knew Spring's birthday....and he never wanted to tell me because it didn't matter." Bonnie says.

"Ok...then Spring could be like 20 years old and we never knew..." Hydra mutters. "No I'm 16..." Spring says, finishing his food. "God dang Spring that wasn't even 2 minutes in..." Night mutters. "So...then when is your birthday?" Chica asks as Spring sets down his fork. "Wait...you are older than Bonnie right?" I ask as he nods. "His birthday is on the 5th of January...meaning Spring's birthday is less than a month away." Foxy says. "Spring I swear to god if you don't spill I will make you suffer." Chica mutters threateningly. "It's on the 1st," Spring says. "And you said you never got to celebrate a birthday?" Chica asks as Spring shrugs. "I didn't really get to celebrate any birthday...even Bonnie's all we did was just hang out...that is what you do right?" Spring asks as we all looked at him wide eyed except Bonnie. "Wait so that means you're only like 4 days older than me..." Bonnie mutters... "Yea...and you two are the same age...so doesn't that mean..." I say as Spring gulps. "Yea...me and Bonnie are fraternal twins born on different days...it's a rare occurrence being born on different days but it happened." Spring says.

"Ok there something I never knew." Night says as Bonnie looked at Spring wide eyed. "Wait...what? We're twins?!" Bonnie exclaims as Spring nods. "Fraternal...though if you look really close at us, the only difference really with us is the fur color difference...and eye colors." Spring says. Night squinted his eyes on the two, "oh my god..." Night mutters his eyes now wide.

Now that Spring mentioned it I could see the similarities between the two... "I feel like my entire life has been a lie now." Bonine says with wide eyes. "I mean...it kinda already has been." Spring says. "If it makes you feel better so has mine." Spring says smiling. "Not it doesn't make me feel better...Not really...but you know...give me a good year...or 20... to digest this." Bonnie says as we all laughed.

"And I don't want anything for my birthday really...I just wanna spend it with Golden...." Spring mutters leaning his head on my shoulder. I blushed a bit. "Hey Golden I actually got a question for you." Freddy says. "Since you're dating spring now...you wanna go on a double date?" Freddy asks. "Uhhh not anytime soon...I'm taking Spring on a date tomorrow so-" I was cut off. "Wait, you are..l-I was not informed of this?" Spring asks. "Well I'm telling you that...I'm not saying anything else." I say as Spring curses to himself. "Next week." Freddy says. "Sure" I say.