Freddy's Little Crush (Pt 1)

Golden Freddy's POV

1 Week Later (October 13th) Trying to keep up with dates as much as possible.

It's been about a week since that horrific night. I'll never ever forget about that night...how Spring looked...what Jason was really capable of. When Spring passed out we had immediately called an ambulance. When they arrived they were taken back by the horrific scene which was Springtrap...They took us as well but they were much more worried about Springtrap who was still alive...but barely and his pulse was insanely low and he was unconscious from loss of blood. Paramedics rushed him in, doctor called emergency Spring lost a lot of blood and the place looked like a murder scene. The last I saw of Spring was on a flatbed wheeler thing with tubes and everything and being wheeled into the emergency room for immediate care. I was taken in and was given surgery to extract the bullet. I still had white bandages around my leg but today was the day I could go home.

I would need to take pain pills for weeks and would need to be careful being on my leg. Bonnie and Charles both went home pretty much unscathed but psychologically not. Though they've both already been through a ton of stuff. My friends visited me everyday and were worried sick about me. Freddy wanted to kill me for being so reckless. I constantly asked every single day if they were able to see Spring...they all said they had tried but he is still in critical condition and is still under immediate care...

The words that Bonnie had given me still haunt me today. "They don't know if he'll live...he's lost so much blood and was so badly damaged that doctors don't think he'll wake up..." Bonnie was the one to say those words...and how he did that without breaking down crying I don't know...because he would come in by himself and just cry saying how it was his fault for treating Spring the way he did. I Swear to god if I was able to knock some common sense into him when he did that I would've.

I heard the door open and a doctor and nurse came in. The doctor had a clipboard in his hands. His name was Dr. John, he was the one who cared for me and the nurse was his assistant Nurse Rebecca who gave me the antibiotics and also helped care for me. "Alright Golden Freddy." Dr. John said. He was a tall hybrid fox with completely midnight black fur and blue eyes. Nurse Rebecca was a half human half hybrid with ear's of a fox and tail which were blue and white and blue eyes but human skin.

"You are all good to go, you're parents have already signed the release papers and you are all ready to go." Dr. John says.

"Am I able to see Spring?" I ask as the doctor gives me that look of sympathy. "I'm sorry but-" I cut him off. "Please...I'm worried sick about him...he was the one to save my life so I would like to see him...he can't be worse than when I saw him that night." I explain with confidence. The doctor looks at the nurse who shrugs, the doctor sighs. "Alright...let's go." The doctor says as I slowly get out of the bed. I was already in my clothes, I was just waiting for the ok from the doctors to go. I was dressed in a blue longsleeve and black sweats. Nothing special. I was able to walk good...it was hard to notice a very slight limp. The doctor led me down the hall and surprisingly Spring was only down the hall from me.

"Try not to take too long please..." The doctor says as I nod. He then opens the door for me and I enter. My eyes widened when I saw him. Spring had tubes shoved down his throat and Iv's in his arm. He was steadily breathing, bandages were wrapped across Spring's right eye. Spring's shirt was off completely showing bandages layers upon layers around Spring's stomach. The scar visible from the story Spring told me. All the blood was gone...but not my worried feeling. The doctor came in behind me, I gulped trying not to show any signs of sadness. "Do you know if he'll ever wake up." I ask quietly.

The doctor sighed, "I don't know...we can't do anything more...we've done everything we can...we're just keeping him stable is all...but we can't say if Springtrap will wake up if ever... as long as his vitals stay the way they are he should be fine...but I'll be honest...I think he'll wake up." Dr. John says. I looked at him, "How do you know?" I ask. "I was the one to treat Spring's wounds that night of the incident years ago...he's a fighter for sure...so I don't' doubt that Springtrap won't wake up...it might be awhile but I think he'll pull through." Dr. John says as I give a small smile. "T-Thank you..." I say turning to head out. Dr. John opens the door for me and I walk to the doorway and stop. I turn around and look at Spring and gulp.