Rebels (Pt 1)

Golden Freddy's POV

When I woke up from the alarm I got out of bed yawning tiredly. "Mondays..." I mutter with venomous hatred dripping from my voice. Tomorrow would be Foxy's party day at the abandoned barn...and when we would put into effect the plan for getting Freddy and Bonnie together. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom before Freddy could wake up and stripped, turning on the shower and stepping in. When I was finished I wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. I usually dried my hair a little but let most of it air dry. I then made my way back to my room when Freddy stepped out of his looking tired as heck rubbing his eyes furiously. "Can I skip school...please?" Freddy asks beggingly as I raise an eyebrow. "Yea try talking to mom and dad about that...I"m sure they'll definitely agree with that." I say sarcastically. "Fuck you." Freddy mutters making his way to the bathroom. "Love you too!" I exclaim before entering my room.

I took off my town and tossed it in the basket, making sure my door locked...as it would be very awkward if my brother were to walk in my room right now...it's already happened.

More than once...such is the pain of having a sibling who doesn't know when to give his brother privacy. I scoured through my closet picking out a pair of grey sweats, a red long sleeve and black socks and underwear and slipped them all on. When I was done I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to eat something. Both our parents worked so they normally weren't here in the mornings. I quickly made something to eat and Freddy came down in the meantime yawning loudly...

"Yawn again and I'll smack you with this. "I threaten as Freddy yawns again smirking.

I wacked him with the spatula which he yelped when he felt how hot it was. "Yea didn't feel good now did it?" I ask as Freddy growls. "Abuser...I'm going to call the cops and have you arrested for commiting a crime of assault." Freddy mutters. "I'm your brother I'm legally allowed to do so..besides it was the spatula's fault." I say. We began our usual quarreling which wasn't anything major, we usually did this...it was our way of showing our love to each other...it would be weird if we both started being completely nice around each other...we've tried and we don't like it.

When we finished eating we washed our plates and grabbed our bags. "Make sure you remember your chromebook this time...I'd rather not have to come pick you up at school because you got detention for leaving your chromebook at home." I said as Freddy rolled his eyes. "Yes mother shall I slave around anymore to your heart's desires?" Freddy asks, batting his eyelashes furiously as to show his annoyance with me.

"Are you going to stop being a whiny child and crying over the littlest things?" I ask, raising an eyebrow as Freddy frowns. "Just grab your dang keys and let's go DFD." Freddy says. DFD was short for Designated Freddy Driver...which annoyed me. I grabbed my keys off the rack and we headed out the door and on our way to school.

When we made it to the school I noticed Spring's car almost immediately...in it's rusted shape...his car was hard to not see...though that was just a disguise for his actual car which was the flipping Super Sonic X vehicle...freaking rich kid. I parked and we both got out of the car. "Bye bye dear and loving brother" Freddy says sarcastically. "Go fuck yourself several times." I mutter as Freddy laughs a bit. "Love you too!" Freddy mocks as I growl while he carelessly skips into the school "I hope he falls and breaks his legs..." I mutter under my breath. I stepped into the school and frowned... school...there was only one word for it...

Hell.

I suddenly came to a halt when I heard screaming down the hall. "GET BACK HERE I HAVE QUESTIONS!" I heard a familiar voice who I think belonged to Hydra. I looked over to the right to see Spring dashing out of the hallway scared for his life as the demon Hydra came sprinting out after him. "I PROMISE I WON'T BE HARD...I'M JUST GOING TO KIDNAP YOU!" Hydra calls out as Spring turns his head at me. "HIGOLDENBYEGOLDEN!" Spring calls out before running past me. Hydra suddenly comes to a halt by and her head snaps to me as she glares furiously into my eyes. "YOU!" Hydra says pointing a finger at me with her sharp claws showing. "Ah great...another follower of Chica..." I mutter under my breath. I swear Chica was slowly growing a cult of minions to follow her lead and stalk gay ships. "You...I need help to find out who Spring's crush is...I was told by Bonnie and Spring won't tell me so you're ordered by law to help me." Hydra says. "Um..." I say. "Why don't we just calm down...I don't think chasing after Spring with your claws up like you're going to slice his face off like Baloney is going to make him say anything." I say as Hydra sighs. "But then it's booooring." Hydra says. "Sometimes it's the hardest sacrifices that lead to the greatest rewards." I say as Hydra blinks. "Stop being smart...I don't know complicated words." Hydra says. Suddenly I see Bonnie walking by, Hydra's head was still turned to me as her arm shot out grabbing Bonnie by the collar of his shirt. "What the?!-" Bonnie says as Hydra drags him over to her and turns her head to him. "Answer...now." Hydra says as Bonnie gulps. "Have you been brainwashed by Chica?" I ask slowly, pulling out a phone to take a video. Hydra's head snapped over to me. "Oh now you don't...HIYA!" Hydra says as she high kicks kicking my phone out of my hand and catching it causing me to freeze in place. She then pointed her phone at me. "No." Hydra says before handing my phone back. Bonnie slowly backs away. "She's crazy..." Bonnie says looking at me. I nodded and while Hydra was distracted ran. "HEY NONONONONO COME BACK I NEED HALP!" Hydra exclaims. I didn't turn back.