Chapter 40: Crossover Finale

(This first part is basically me ranting as Daisy about why I don't like Iris🧍🏼‍♀️ also sorry for not updating in so long I have lost a LOT of motivation to write this book and there's a chance I may just cut it short.)

Earth-1

20 minutes before

What a terrible idea it was for me to go and search for Rainbow Raider (though I still prefer Prism) and just throw him back in the prison we have at S.T.A.R. Labs.

I knew what this man was capable of, but I needed to get my mind off of Geomancer, so I guess fighting a villain Barry has already fought would do it.

And here I am, standing behind him.

"You know, I do like the name Roy G. Bivolo. Quite funny." I said as the man in glasses turned around, a grin on his face.

"And who night you be?" He asked, walking up slowly.

"Velocity. A friend of the Flash. I'm not here to chat, so let's get this over with." Quickly I ran up to him, but he got faster, and knocked me off my feet.

Kneeling down, the man took off his glasses and stared into my eyes. A new feeling washed over me. Both regret, and anger.

"I've learned his moves, Velocity. You can't outsmart me." And just like that, he got up and left as I just laid there in shock.

I guess I wasn't cut out to be a hero.

☀︎︎

Now

"I feel like he's been there too long. What if-what if Zoom has him? Shouldn't he be back by now I mean, there's less than a few hours left and-" I was cut off by Felicity, who grabbed my arms and shook me violently.

"Daisy, calm down! I know what it's like to be worried about your superhero boyfriend but trust me, Barry is safe. He will be back soon. Now stop worrying about Barry. We need to stop Geomancer before he tears a whole through this city."

"We also need to help you with that problem on your body." I said as Felicity scoffed.

"I'll be fine. Caitlin and I are working on a cure for this. Cisco can help you with Geomancer." She said as I turned to Cisco who shrugged. Felicity was starting to remind me of Iris, but it was okay. At least she wasn't trying to control everything.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll uh— suit up I guess?" I said, running out of the basement and coming back in my suit.

"D-DAISY?!" I heard a yell as everyone froze, slowly turning around to see Iris drop her bag.

"H-heeey Iris... what's uh... what's-"

"Do NOT what's up me. How can you keep this a secret from me? I'm your boyfriends best friend! I cannot believe you! I should have the right to know you are Velocity! I should have know your were Velocity!" She said with a look of betrayal as my eye twitched. At first, I was going to go easy, but her saying that she had the right to know made me snap

"Iris. You aren't entitled to know my secrets because I am Barry's girlfriend. In fact, you shouldn't even think you are entitled to know. You want to know why? Because you aren't apart of this team. Me and Barry discussed this with you a long time ago that you are not safe to be around this place, and that you need to stay as far away from here as you can. Barry kept his secret from you to keep you safe. You throwing a tantrum about it made everything worse. Shit, Patty found out, did she throw a tantrum? No! And not to mention that you called me out for leaving and asked where I was when Barry needed me when you know my father died, AND THEN YOU TRIED TO GET WITH BARRY DURING THAT AFTER SAYING YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIM? You know what Iris, FU-"