Chapter Thirty-One

"Trying to close the breaches? That's like trying to solve Einstein's riddle. It's nearly impossible." I said as Harry turned to me, a blank expression on his face.

"I solved Einstein's riddle when I was ten." He said as I frowned.

"Okay, Mr. Know-It-All. Anything else you wanna run in our faces about your IQ of MegaMind?" I said with so much sarcasm it could kill a toad.

"Maybe Earth-2 Einstein wasn't as smart as ours." Cisco said as I nodded.

"You realize this Earth is my Earth-2, right?" Harry said as I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, listen. What if we can figure out how to control my powers? We could find Zoom, get the jump on him." Cisco said as I nodded in agreement.

"That's a good idea. You should get on that." Harry said as I raised my arms up and slapped them down, looking around in disappointment.

"Thanks for the help, Harrison!" I said as he nodded, turning around.

"You're welcome." He said sarcastically as I gasped.

"Hey! Sarcasm is me and Cisco's thing!" I said as Cisco sighed.

"We need your help, Harry." He said as Harry turned around.

"What you need, Ramen-"

"Ramon." Cisco corrected.

"What you need, is to figure out what triggers your vibes." Harry said as Cisco sighed again.

"Exactly, and I don't know what triggers them. It's completely inconsistent. Sometimes it's when I touch something that belongs to a breacher, sometimes it just happens." Cisco informed me and Harry as he huffed.

Cisco

"You saw when I tried to vibe Dr. Light, when I tried to vibe you, took a while to work." I said as Harry and Daisy nodded.

"Yes. Meet me in the Time Vault. Both of you." Harry said as me and Daisy frowned, looking at one another as Harry walked out.

"I don't trust this." She said as I nodded in agreement. With Harry, he was probably going to end up hitting one of us.

☀︎︎

Daisy and I walked down the halls to the Time Vault, Daisy putting her hand on the wall as the secret door opened, both of us walking into the dark room as it lit up.

"Harry?" She called out as I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Hello?" She called out again as I frowned.

"Of course, now he's gonna make us wait in this freaky-ass braille room." I said as she nodded.

"Hello." I let out a high pitched scream as Daisy leg out more of a deep yet high scream, my hand grabbing her arm as I froze up, flashes of blue light crossing my vision before I was in the dark, with lights around me.

"Daisy! We got him!" I heard Barry say as Daisy laughed in victory. I turned to see Daisy starting to walk up to Barry, both in their suits as Daisy smiled widely.

I gasped loudly, yelling when I saw a hand suddenly go through her chest. "DAISY!" Barry yelled before her body dropped. He just stood there in fear.

"I always. Win." And then Zoom was yelling, being dragged away by two terrifying monsters.

I gasped again, now back in the Braille room with Harry and Daisy, who looked at me in confusion. "You good Cisco?" She asked as I looked at her then Harry, smacking him.