Chapter Ten

(You'll see what the dress is for. Also...... somethings gonna happen tonight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so a warning because it's gonna get... kinda freaky.)

What was taking Barry so long? He should be back with Snart.

"Cora! Cisco!" Barry yelled through the comms as his vitals started to beep. I ran over towards the monitors, nearly throwing Cisco off his feet as I pressed the button.

"Barry?? What's going on?" I asked, worried consuming my voice as I saw his temperature dropping. "Did they send you to the frozen tundra or something?!"

"Snart! He hosted me with his cold gun." Barry informed as Caitlin ran over.

"His vitals are bottoming out!" Caitlin said as Cisco started typing into the computer.

"I'm bringing the heat!" Cisco yelled as he pressed enter, watching as the virtual suit on the screen started to glow orange as heat emitted from it.

"Cisco what did you just do?" I asked as he crossed his arms with a smug look on his face.

"I installed a heating system into the suit a while back after Snart escaped in case something like this happened." Cisco said as I smiled.

"So it worked?" I asked as I heard Barry huff.

"Yeah. It worked. But Snart is gone, and Lisa has a lot of explaining to do." Barry said, and within seconds (give me a minute I need to cry) he was back at S.T.A.R. Labs, scowling at Lisa.

"So your brother was not kidnapped. He was pulling a job with your father." Barry informed us as I turned my head to Lisa, who looked surprised as she shook her head.

"No. Lenny wouldn't do that." Lisa said as I raised a brow.

"Just like he wouldn't kidnap me and Caitlin, or blast the Flash with his cold gun?" I retaliated as Lisa frowned at me.

"Are you sure it was my dad?" Lisa asked as Cisco pulled up a photo of him. My eyes widened, her father did not age well.

"Lewis Snart. Convicted of larceny, armed robbery, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon. Guess being a villain runs in the family." I said with a frown towards Lisa.

"You have to believe me. Lenny would never work with him." Lisa pleaded, but Barry and I weren't really buying it. "He's a bad guy."

"So are you." I added as Lisa held the frown on her face.

"You and your entire family are criminals. Why should we trust anything you say?" Cisco said as Lisa huffed, lowering the collar of her shirt to show a deep scar on her shoulder.

"I didn't get this scar from being a criminal. I got it from being a daughter." And with that, she stormed off to god knows where. Everyone turned to Cisco, who rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'll go talk to her." Cisco said before walking in the direction of Lisa.

"Y'know..." I said quietly as I turned to Barry. "That dinner isn't going to eat itself." I said with a wiggle of my brows as Barry chuckled, turning to Caitlin who had a weak smile on her face, waving us off.

"Go. Have fun you two." Caitlin said as I smiled, and in the blink of an eye, I was in the spare bedroom of Joe's house, Barry's room across from mine as I walked up to the closet.

Opening it, I smiled at the dark blue, skin tight and shimmering dress that hung on the rack, the thigh-high slit in the side slightly hidden as it wasn't on a body.

The open back would probably not go well with a bra, which I guess was great if the front didn't dip so low, but Barry did want to go to a really fancy restaurant.