Chapter Nine-teen

"I spent the better part of five years on an island in the North China Sea. I don't get cold, Barry." I heard Oliver say as I entered what Cisco secretly referred to as "The Arrow Cave."

"Can there be one time where I don't hear Oliver talking bluntly to Barry about his time on the island when we visit?" I said as Felicity turned around, a smile on her face as I smiled back.

"Hi Cora." Felicity said excitedly as she got up and speed walked over giving me a hug.

"Hi Felicity. I really wish I was here to just visit and not for something serious." I said with a small smile.

"Well, you did visit quite often when you moved back here, so it's alright." Felicity said as my eyes widened at her, poking her in the side roughly. "Ow!" She yelped quietly as I gestured to Barry, who looked at me with confusion.

Maybe I should have mentioned that I helped with the Arrow stuff while I lived here for those four months.

"Anyway, it's good to see you Barry." Felicity said as she brought Barry into a hug before slapping him in the arm. "Why didn't you tell me Zoom broke your back?" She said. It was a delight to watch Felicity's mood change so quickly.

Barry whispered something to Oliver, then Oliver whispered something back about DeathStroke before Cisco chirped up.

"Okay, S.T.A.R. Labs is impressive, but this... This is completely wrong! Did you guys even look at the specs I sent over? This is a tragedy. I'm mourning the death of engineering." He asked as everyone from Team Arrow frowned at him.

Felicity and I walked up to the center, which was always my favorite part of the hideout. "Copper wiring to handle the processing speed from the Palmer Satellite, or else your system is gonna overload." Cisco continued as Felicity sucked in a breath.

"Yeah, but that hasn't happened. I mean, it hasn't happened since last week. I mean it didn't... It happened yesterday." Felicity trailed off.

"It happened every time I visited." I whispered to Cisco as he huffed as Kendra and Felicity introduced one another.

"First the Flash, now the Arrow." Kendra said as she turned to Cisco chuckling. "Do you have any more surprises for me?" She asked as Cisco nervously chuckled.

"Please, no more surprises." He muttered as I turned to him, raising a brow.

"Barry said that you need our help. Somebody very dangerous is after you." Oliver said coldly as I frowned for a short moment.

While they chatted, I started to question about exactly why Cisco had said this man referred to her as a Priestess. I did research for that and found out this priestess had died at a young age from something my mind couldn't remember for the life of me.

"This picture is from 1975." Felicity said as we all frowned.

"There's no way that man can be 80 years old." I muttered as Felicity shrugged. "But then again Tom Cruise is 54 and looks 25."

Felicity huffed out, chuckling quietly. "Tom Cruise is so-" Felicity could feel Oliver's frown on her, cutting her sentence off before continuing. "So old. he is.. sooo old."

Chuckling to myself, I drowned out everyone's voices, trying to figure out where I had seen this man that was hunting Kendra before.

"Why don't we get back to our place and have some drinks, and we can talk?" I heard Felicity say as my eyes practically lit up at the thought of getting wasted, but the look on Barry's face told me that wouldn't be happening anytime soon, but I had ignored it.

"Sounds great." I said with a smile as they all nodded.

***

"I'm not changing my nickname. I like Speedy." Thea said as Cisco frowned, pointing to himself.