Chapter Twenty-Eight

Later that night...

Daisy

Barry left a while ago back to CCPD for some new case he's working on. I ran back to Joe's to find out that I was now home alone, with nothing to do.

I sat down on the couch, binge watching That 70's Show for the 100th time when My phone started beeping, Iris calling me.

"Hey Iris. What's up?" I asked as I heard her basically out of breath.

"I just raced Linda to the bar. Do you want to join us?" He asked between gasps of air as I chuckled.

"Sure. I'll be over soon. I'm close to the bar anyway." I said before hanging up and dressing back up in my day clothes before running to the bar.

"Woah. Wow you were right you are close." Linda said and chuckled as I started to laugh nervously.

"Oh- yeah- yeah d-definitely... close.." I said as Iris gave me a suspicious look before we all entered the bar, which was currently blasting karaoke music.

"I'm only here to get black out wasted." Linda said as Iris nodded in agreement, a look of surprise crossing my face.

"I never took Iris West as a girl to hit shit-faced drunk." I joked as Iris rolled her eyes, nudging my elbow as we walked up to the counter.

"What can I get for you ladies?" The bartender asked as Linda went wide-eyed, and blushed. Clearly, she had found this girl attractive.

"A date. For her." I said quickly, pointing to Linda as she snapped her attention to me, shaking her head discreetly as I winked at her, the bartender chuckling awkwardly.

"Well. I think I can manage that." She said as Linda snapped her attention to him again, smiling nervously as Iris cleared her throat.

"Then me and her will have a few rounds of shots." She said as the bartender nodded, walking away for a few moments as Linda hit my arm.

"What are you doing?!" She whisper-yelled as I snickered.

"Linda. I have known you for a little over a year. And in that year, you haven't talked, or dated anyone. That, and it's pretty clear you are either a lesbian, or bi. And I totally love that. Besides, you've been coming to this specific bar often and are always drooling over that bartender." I said as she looked to where the bartender left.

"Is it really that obvious?" Linda said as Iris snickered.

"Linda, I don't think we need to answer that." Iris said as the bartender came back with two shot glasses.

"Alright. Two shots... of vodka." The girl said as she poured our shots for me and Iris, smiled on our faces. Now was probably a good time to remember that I can't get drunk. Or even a little tipsy.

"Perfect! I'll have a plate of shots." Iris said as she grabbed the glasses and walked over to a table while I patted Linda's back, leaning close to her ear.

"Best to start off with introductions." I smirked before walking away to Iris, taking my shot glass. "If Linda doesn't go home with at least that girls number, then me and you need to set her up on blind dates." I said as Iris huffed in agreement.

"I'll drink to that." She said before we downed our shots in unison. For a moment, I felt the burn of the alcohol go down my throat before it eventually stopped, trying my best to hold back a frown as Iris coughed.

"God I hate vodka." She said in a crisp voice as I chuckled. "Another round!" With that I burst into laughter, a plate full of shots being set on our table.

One hour later

"Come on Daisy! It'll be fuuunnn" Iris said as J shook my head quickly.

"Iris. I am not a singer. I don't sing nope." I said as she giggled mischievously.

"You know you want to! Come onnnn." She stumbled her way over to me, grabbing my hands and started to drag me up to the stage before stopping, grabbing her stomach quickly.

"Iris? You good?" I asked as she turned to me, my eyes widening as I grabbed her and ran (normally) out the door.

As soon as we got outside, Iris turned and threw up in the bushes. Grimacing, I quickly walked back into the bar, budging Linda. "Iris is completely wasted. I'm gonna take her home." I said as she smiled and nodded, giving me a quick hug before I ran back out.

"Alright Iris. Do you think you will remember anything at all?" I asked as she wiped her lip, shaking her head.

"I can't even remember what I had for breakfast." Iris said as I smiled and nodded, grabbing Iris and making a mad dash back home.

After settling Iris into her bed, I walked downstairs and plopped on the couch again, sighing quietly.

Turning my head to the clock, I frowned at the time. "It's only 1:23?" I asked myself and rubbed my eyes, yawning out of nowhere.

I rested my head on the back of the couch, a sense of major deja vu hitting me hard. Frowning, I looked around and sat up, turning my body 360° before facing the T.V. Again.

Once again yawning, I started to head back over to the stairs, freezing in place when I noticed who was standing at the front door.

"W- how..." I said as I took a step back, shaking my head. "You died!" I yelled, my hands now shaking from fear.

"Well. I'm standing right here. Right now, Cora. Well... Daisy."

"Eddie died because of you!" I screamed, speeding over and slamming him against the door, an anger in my mind as I raised my hand, which vibrated quickly as he laughed maniacally.

"Go and do it. You don't have the nerve in you, Daisy. Neither will Barry. Both of you can try, but you'll never kill me." He said before fazing through the door and speeding away, causing me to fall forward and catch myself on the door as Barry ran down.

"Daisy? Are you okay?" Barry said as I felt my arms tremble, slowly turning around to face him as I could only picture the anger and fear that was plastered on my face.

"I-I don't know anymore Barry." I answered as he walked up to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"It's okay. We can talk about it in the morning. Let's go back to bed, yeah?" He said as I nodded, walking with him back up the stairs.

I wanted to tell Barry that he shouldn't worry, that I was fine. But I wasn't.

We all witnessed Eddie die.

How could Eobard be back?