what happens when they're jealous?

OMORI
Hugs from behind. If you're talking to someone that he's jealous of, he'll come up and give you the tightest hug until you pay attention to him.

(DREAM) KEL
He'll come up to you both and join the conversation, smiling widely in a way that seems almost unnatural until the other person leaves. Then, he'll give you a big hug and ask you to not leave him.

(DREAM) AUBREY
Aubrey isn't one who easily gets jealous, but when she does, she gets very jealous. She stares at the other person for a while, and she drags you away if you get too close. She later apologises, and you forgive her.

(DREAM) HERO
He won't say anything. He just lets it happen, but if they make any advances, that's when he drapes his arm over your shoulder and pulls you closer.

(DREAM) BASIL
He grabs your hand really tightly. Like, really tightly. He'll hold it as you wander around, and he won't leave your side until he's 100% sure that you're not gonna leave him.

MARI
Mari doesn't really get jealous. She's just happy to see you've made new friends! But, she doesn't hesitate to show off the fact that you're her partner.

SUNNY
He stares at them ominously until they get the hint. Whether if it's when he's right next to you, or in the corner of the room, he'll make eye contact and just stare until they get the fact that he's your boyfriend.

KEL
He swoops in out of nowhere and acts highly romantic and embarrassing. He'll kiss you on the cheek, he'll pick you up, he'll put a random flower he plucked out of the ground behind your ear, etc.

AUBREY
She'll express her feelings verbally... and very angrily. She'll tell people to back off, and if she doesn't like the person, she'll swear at them.

HERO
He'll appear behind them and say "Hi, I'm Hero, YN's boyfriend." Then, he'll join the conversation normally, cheery as ever.

BASIL
He's often too scared to speak up, so he just goes up to you afterwards and gives you a large hug. He's scared that you'll leave him, so he tries his best to be the best partner he can be.

And another upload! I hope you liked this one, it's pretty short. Ah well, I guess it leaves something up to the imagination, huh?
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag