valentines' day gifts

OMORI
You get him: chocolates and a new sketchbook.
He gets you: a flower and a hand-made card.

(DREAM) KEL
You get him: a new basketball and home-made candy.
He gets you: a card with a cringy pick-up line and a plush narwhal.

(DREAM) AUBREY
You get her: a hand-painted canvas and a bouquet of flowers.
She gets you: a plush piece of your favourite food that she sewed you herself.

(DREAM) HERO
You get him: a hand-made card and a box of chocolates.
He gets you: a bouquet of roses, a card, and some hand-made chocolate-dipped strawberries.

(DREAM) BASIL
You get him: a new photo album and a plushie.
He gets you: a photo album that he put together of photos of your adventures together.

MARI
You get her: a novel that you thought she'd like and some chocolate.
She gets you: a new notebook and some flowers.

SUNNY
You get him: a block of dark chocolate and a book that you read once and thought he'd enjoy.
He gets you: a pendant with space to put a photo and flowers.

KEL
You get him: freshly baked cookies and a new multiplayer video game (that you play together).
He gets you: a hand-made card and some candy.

AUBREY
You get her: a plush eggplant, like the one she had when you first met as kids.
She gets you: a card.

HERO
You get him: flowers and a hand-made card.
He gets you: freshly-baked cookies and flowers.

BASIL
You get him: more film for his camera and a book you saw him looking at in a bookshop once on one of your dates.
He gets you: a bunch of flowers, and a collection of photos he took of you together.

And, for a little gift, because I'm kind and I haven't experienced Valentines' Day properly so I write romance to fill the large and aching gap in my heart...

SPACE BOYFRIEND
You get him: a squishy planet and a box of chocolates.
He gets you: a special mixtape he made just for you.

SWEETHEART
She gets you: a signed photo of herself and a cake that she made the chef sprout moles make for you.
You get her: some jewellery, and a bouquet of flowers so large you could barely carry them.

Alright, Valentines' special done! I struggled with this one, because I haven't spent a proper Valentines' Day with someone before, and I do agree that it's just a ploy to get people to buy unnecessary things... but this idea was just so damn cute!! I had a lot of fun with it, hehe.
And... 20K EFFIN READS LIKE WHAT
YOU'RE PROBABLY SICK OF THE THANKING NOW, BUT I'LL ONLY STOP WHEN YOU GUYS STOP READING!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUU AAA
LOVE Y'ALL; I DECLARE MYSELF YOUR VALENTINE NOW, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag

(p.s: ik i released this early, i just couldn't help myself 👉👈🥺)