when you're found

OMORI
Be prepared for constant affection. By constant, I mean constant. He'll barely leave your side, he'll be your puppy and get you/do whatever you want, etc. If you say you're thirsty, expect a glass of water in your hand in fifteen seconds maximum.

(DREAM) KEL
He'll finally relax, and he'll help you recover in any way he can. He'll get you gifts, he'll cherish you, and he'll treat you like you're royalty. The first thing he'd tell you is that he didn't know how much he needed you until you were gone.

(DREAM) AUBREY
You both make an effort to take care of each other. You both were impacted heavily by your disappearance, meaning you're both rather vulnerable. Something bad happened, sure... but you promised that you'd recover together.

(DREAM) HERO
He'll help you out the best he can. You need a therapist? He'll find one. You're hungry? He'll cook. You need someone to be with you at 1:30 in the morning for whatever reason? He'll gladly run. And, he'll also give you one of his jumpers for you to wear.

(DREAM) BASIL
He'd cry. Not in a bad way, of course, more from relief and happiness that you're back. He also gets very clingy, because, according to him, he lost Mari, and that was ( also according to him) his fault. If he lost you, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

MARI
She'd be ecstatic! Manic, if you will. She'd be so happy that you're back, she'd dedicate a lot of time to doing whatever you'd want, she'd plan the sickest dates for you both, and she'd spoil the hell out of you. Maybe it's time to declutter those shelves.

SUNNY
First thing's first, YN: make this man sleep. He'd be very reluctant to at first, but you can bribe him with only the best cuddles. He'd always put you first and check up on you every 10/20 minutes. You mean the world to Sunny, so your happiness is his.

KEL
He'd most definitely go back to his normal, much lazier (work and cleaning-wise) ways, and relax. He'd organise a 'YN Has Returned' party for you and your friends, ordering food and watching movies. But, most of all, the amount of PDA this man gives you is mad.

AUBREY
She'd organise catch-ups at night, sneaking out to get slushies from the convenience stores or cuddle inside with some films under blankets. She'd get really overprotective of you, glaring at anybody who even looks at you oddly. You're back, and she's happy.

HERO
He'd spend as much time figuring out every detail of the reason you disappeared/the person or people who caused you to disappear, and reporting it to somebody who can take care of it so it won't happen again, because he loves you more than life itself.

BASIL
You both would make arrangements for him to stay with you or the other way around for a few days. He took losing you so hard, he swore to do everything he could to cherish you while he can. And, he'd be so sweet to you, writing poems and (attempted) flirting.

CAPTAIN SPACEBOY
After he'd found you, he'd consult you on how the person who made you go missing would be punished, and then he'd make sure that happens to them... but ten times worse. Nobody messes with his intergalactic monarch and gets away with it.

SWEETHEART
She'd force you into a break. You may work hard, but that's not what she wants you to do after something so stressful. She'd be willing to wait for as long as it's needed for you to go back to work. As long as you're happy and alright, that's what matters to her.

aLRIGHT WE AT 75K GANG GANG LET'S GET THIS BREAD
Y'ALL AMAZE ME HONESTLY HOW ARE YOU SO SPEEDY
That's all for now! Catch ya on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag