if yn died

OMORI
He'd lose his mind. He'd always feel empty inside. And, if it comes to it, he'd force himself into making another you (when he's awake), but it'd never feel the same.

(DREAM) KEL
He'd become a shut-in. He wouldn't speak, he wouldn't leave Neighbour's Room.He lost the light of his life, of course things wouldn't be as bright, because they're not as bright as you were.

(DREAM) AUBREY
She'd be really, really upset. She'd break down crying if she saw something that even reminded her of you. Things got dark for her.

(DREAM) HERO
His heart would be shattered so hard, he'd become a nervous wreck. The smallest thing could startle him, or make him go down a spiral of negativity.

(DREAM) BASIL
He'd be silent, unless he's with someone he's close to (Omori, Mari, etc). He'd cry all the time, and he'd move into your house to feel like you're still there in spirit.

MARI
Mari doesn't seem like the type to get so upset she'd fall apart... but she did. She'd begin to yell at people, stop hosting picnics, and she'd probably become more like real-world Aubrey.

SUNNY
He'd be obsessively thinking of you, to the point it's unhealthy. He'd hoard photos of you, keep some of your things, and take at least one of your jumpers to wear at night.

KEL
Kel would disappear for a while. He'd stop playing basketball, he'd get his schoolwork delivered to his house, and he'd lose a lot of sleep.

AUBREY
She'd get a lot more violent, and would probably take up much more unhealthy habits. She'd act hardcore and tough on the outside, but she'd cry every night and think of you.

HERO
He'd give up. He'd move back in with his family in Faraway. He'd become unmotivated, and he'd hate himself for it. He'd just want you back.

BASIL
He'd break down, because another person he knows is gone, and he'd take that sadness and turn it into strength. He'd make himself learn how to fight and help people like you did.

CAPTAIN SPACEBOY
He'd become depressed. He wouldn't leave his bed, and he'd halt all missions. He'd do whatever he could to remember and honour you.

SWEETHEART
She'd be laughing maniacally, not because she's happy, but that she's so upset she doesn't know what to do. And, when she can, she'd sob over you in her room.

This was highly requested for some reason... y'all good? And it's kinda short, sorry 😅
Read check fo today... 86k *heavy breathing* Where do you come from, seriously
While you're reading this and I have nothing else to say, here's your daily reminder that your fanfiction dad loves you <3
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag