Chapter 45

Me | CLC

Hinata woke up and looked to his right to see Kageyama sleeping beside him. He got up and glanced around noticing it was his room. He crawled out and went out of his bed. He walked to his closet and glared at the dresses.

"What are you doing?"He heard and turned to see Seno with his arms crossed staring at him.

"Can you remove the dresses? I want them out of the house."He told Seno who sighed and went to him.

He sat down on the floor and pat on the floor in front of him to sit. Hinata frowned but followed. He looked up at Seno who took his hands smiling.

"It's okay Shouyou."

"People can say what they say but at the end of the day, they won't be there when you embrace the things you love. You don't see them in your room, in this closet, or outside ever again. Even though they might come back but just for a second. They will never be part of your life."He said making Hinata gulp.

"You can wear what you want. You can act the way you want and if anyone says something about you, you can of course slap them in the face. Just don't let words hurt you because they don't make up your reality."He told his son rubbing his thumb on his hand.

"Let me tell you a secret okay. Promise you won't tell anyone?"He asked and the child nodded quickly.

"When I was your age I liked wearing jewelry. Just like yours. I liked wearing earrings and necklaces. Don't tell grandma this but I may have cross-dressed to a party. I am not someone who likes wearing dresses but this is life. It's all about the fun, you only have one life Shouyou and you have to use it before it slips away from you. It's your body, you can use it and no one else. So do you want tomorrow to keep the memories as if it's your last."He said to him with a smile making Hinata gulp.

He felt himself quiver and stared at his father's smile. "Daddy...thank you."

"Now let's go eat dinner. Wake up Kageyama and have a tea party okay?"Hinata quickly nodded and hugged his father.

He rubbed his child's back softly and got up with him in his arms. He walked out and looked at Kageyama who was sleeping. Hinata went closer to him and shook his shoulder. He groans and woke up to see the two.

"What time is it?"He asked as he went to grab his phone.

"Seven pm,"Seno told him and he hummed getting up.

The three walked out. One was starting to fall back to sleep, one is dead asleep, one is wide awake. Seno put Hinata on the couch which Kageyama followed him. He sat down and turned to Hinata who yawned.

"You wanna play tea party with me?"Hinata asked him making Kageyama nod tiredly.

"Good, then we will dress up."He said making Kageyama wide awake with his eyes widen.

Tsukishima snickered in a chuckle which made Hinata glance at him. "You too."

"What! Shouyou? Why?"He asked Hinata sitting to his left.

"You don't want to."He told him and Tsukishima shook his head.

"No...don't be upset."He said and Hinata giggled.

"Good because I didn't ask."He said excitedly and heard a sigh from Tsukishima.

Hinata hugged Kageyama's arm smiling. He put his head on it and closed his eyes. Tsukishima turned on the tv which played Attack on titan. Hinata's eyes open and looked at the screen.

"Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
Fumare ta hana no namae mo shira zu ni
chi ni ochi ta tori wa kaze o machiwabiru
inotta tokoro de nani mo kawara nai
ima o kaeru no wa tatakau kakugo da
shikabane fumikoe te susumu ishi o warau buta yo
kachiku no annei kyogi no hanei
shiseru garou no jiyū o!"

"toraware ta kutsujoku wa hangeki no kōshi da
jōheki no sono kanata emono o hofuru yēga ?
hotobashiru shōdō ni sono mi o yaki nagara
tasogare ni hi o ugatsu guren no yumiya."

"Ya wo tsugae oikakeru yatsu wa nigasanai
Ya wo hanachi oitsumeru kesshite nigasanai
Genkai made hikishiboru hachikiresou na tsuru
Yatsu ga ikitaeru made nando demo hanatsu."

"Emono wo korosu no wa dougu demo gijutsu demo nai. Togisumasareta omae jishin no satsui da
Wir sind die Jäger! Honoo no you ni atsuku
Wir sind die Jäger! Kouri no you ni hiyayaka ni
Wir sind die Jäger! Onore wo ya ni komete
Wir sind die Jäger! Subete wo tsuranuiteyuke
Angriff auf die Titanen."Hinata clapped as the two watches as Hinata jumped and singing like it was some type of happy song.

"Der Junge von einst wird bald zum Schwert greifen
Wer nur seine Machtlosigkeit beklagt kann nichts verändern Der Junge von einst wird bald das Schwarze Schwert ergreifen Hass und Zorn sind eine zweischneidige Klinge. Bald eines Tages wird er dem Schicksal die Zähne zeigen
Nanika wo kaeru koto ga dekiru no wa
Nanika wo suteru koto ga dekiru mono
Nanihitotsu risuku nado seowanai mama de
Nanika ga kanau nado
Angu no soutei tada no gen'ei
Ima wa mubou na yuuki mo
Jiyuu no senpei kake no kousei
Hashiru dorei ni shouri o!
Kaserareta fujouri wa shingeki no koushi da
Ubawareta sono chihei sekai wo nozomu Eren
Tomedonaki shoudou ni sono mi wo okasare nagara
Yoiyami ni shi wo hakobu meifu no yumiya."Hinata bopped and grabbed pillows throwing it at the boys.

Hinata smiled taking a pillow ready to fight with them. Kageyama came in and first threw the pillow then came after Tsukishima. Tsukishima started throwing the pillow at Kageyama then smirked.

"I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!"He yelled and grabbed a pillow hitting the boy with glasses on the face.

Seno frowned and looked to the living room. Tsukishima glared and grabbed that pillow. He started chasing him as Kageyama picked Hinata up into his arms then running away. Seno was busy recording them fighting while Hinata laughed. The cats watched then walked back into their room pretending they don't exist.

"YOU STUPID SON OF A LITTLE SKITTLE!"Tsukishima yelled trying not to curse making them laugh louder.