Chapter 60

She's in the Rain | The Rose

Something came in the way which made his eyes widen. Hinata covered his eyes as Seno stood there in shock. He felt a push and fell on the floor. Hinata groans and heard and pant. He peaks his eyes open to see his best friend.

"POM-POM!"He yelled and got up hugging the dog as he woofed.

Seno ran to him and quickly to his side. He touched his son's face and looked around him to check for any injuries. He kissed his head and hugged him tightly.

"Your okay."He sighed and turned to the truck gone.

"Daddy? My elbow."Hinata told him and he frowned.

"Which one?"He asked worriedly.

"The right one hurts."He told the male who took his right arm softly to see the blood streaming down.

"Let's take you to the hospital okay? We can take Pom-Pom with you."Seno said making Hinata hum in agreement.

Seno picked his child in his arms, bridal style. He quickly went to his car. Hinata felt his father's heartbeat which was going quickly. He hated how his father is just going through so much. He looked at his father who was scared and worried.

"Don't worry daddy. The doctor will fix it and we can go home."He said and the male hummed trying to get to his car.

Once he did. He put the child in the car seat. Pom-Pom followed. He quickly got himself in and drove quickly. He turned his head to look at his son bleed dripping on his forehead. His eyes widen and continued his speed. He heard something and he looked to his side to see the police. He went to the park and sighed.

He looked at his son. "You stay awake, I will get you to the hospital."

"You got in trouble...you should go to the hospital instead."He whispers in a groan.

He sighed and looked at the police officer coming. He pulled down the windshield and looked at the officer.

"Officer, my son is injured. I need to get him to the hospital."He told the male making the officer come to his side and look.

"What happened?"

"A truck almost hit him. I need to take him there. Please."He told the officer who nodded.

"Follow behind me, I'll get you there."He said and Seno nodded.

The male got back to his car quickly and Seno started his car. He looked outside to see a thumbs up and the sound. He wiped his sweat over this forehead and started driving. Eventually making it to the hospital.

"Daddy? Why are we at the hospital?"Hinata asked and Seno gulped.

Concussion. It was a concussion and hopefully, he doesn't have bleeding in the brain or blood clots. He sat once they took him to the trauma room. He was worried and scare for his son's life.

"Uh...we don't allow dogs."He turned to the nurse and then looked down to see Pom-Pom.

"He's with me."

Seno turned his head to see the officer. The nurse just bowed and left with a blush on her face. Seno picked up the dog and sighed. A different nurse came to Seno and looked at him.

"Hinata Shouyou father?"Seno looked and got up.

"He had a concussion and some minor injuries. He will stitch his head and he will stay until tonight to make sure if there isn't anything else."She said and he nodded.

She smiled at him and Seno looked at the dog. What people can say, Seno was a hot mess. He looked at her and she bowed and walked away. He sat down and rubbed his hands on his head.

"He is okay...but I have to ask what happened?"He stared at the male who stood there.

He moved a little away from the couch to make space. The police officer sat down and took out a book with a pen.

"My son and I were walking the street to go meet his high school friends. When we were walking, my son was ahead of me and I kept telling him to stay by me. This truck suddenly came by speeding and didn't even stop. His lost dog Pom-Pom came to push him away from the truck's view."He said and the male nodded.

"Anything else?"He shook his head holding the dog close to him.

The officer put a hand behind the male's back. "Don't worry. We will figure this out."

Seno kept forgetting something but couldn't remember. His eyes eventually widen and got up from the couch. His son is sixteen not seven.

"What's wrong?"Seno started running to look for his son.

He found Hinata but a lady trying to take his blood. He pushed it and immediately hugged Hinata. He glared at her making her move back. The officer looked at her and raised an eyebrow. No hospital uniform. He looked at the nurse.

"Call security, she's not a doctor and started taking blood out of a child."He said and the nurse nodded.

He went to put handcuffs on her. The security pulled her to his police car. He sat beside them and looked at Seno. He raised his eyebrow as he noticed how shaken he was.

"Don't touch him."

"Don't worry, I won't."He said and looked at the kid.

He stared at Seno who laid his son back down and put the dog by his side who laid on the bed after doing a circle. Seno held his child's hand and looked at him.

He noticed how protective he was. He noticed the love and care he wishes he had when he was younger. He looked at the blonde hair and pale skin. The man was a total model but he had never seen him before.

"They look hot, who's the kid?"He heard the voices beside him.

"That's the boy who turned into a child during a high school volleyball tournament and that blonde male is his dad."He heard and stopped.

He looked at the kid with his eyes widen. There was no way he met the scary and most weirdest news ever. It was really that child, then it must be why that person was here. To hurt him.