Chapter 54

Picky Picky | Weki Meki

School was well. Hinata was busy with his classwork and made a new friend Namba. She was mostly calm for the most part. He learned she had a crazy side like his family.

"I GOT THE POWER OF YAOI AND GOD BY MY SIDE! I WILL SHOOT YOU WITH THE GAYNESS THAT THE LORDS HAVE BROUGHT ME TO GIVE YOU IF YOU DO NOT GET THE HECK OUT OF MY FACE!"She yelled at a boy who asked her for a crayon.

"Ask your desk mate. He's cute."She whispered to him making him gulp to turn and see the devil of a deskmate.

"It's a crayon and you're not using that color."He pouted as she went closer to him.

"Sharing is caring only with your husband there. Go to him."He frowned and went back to his seat.

"That was...odd."Hinata mumbles then covered his mouth with his hand then looked at the girl.

"It's not odd. I mean. Fetishizing Yaoi is but I just didn't want to share my crayons you know. Besides they hate each other since grade one. Don't worry about it."She said sitting down with a smile.

"Yaoi? Fetishizing?"He asked and the girl sighed.

"Innocent child of god."

She sighed again and took out her books. "This is Shounen ai which is boys love. Safe place than yaoi."

She handed it to Hinata which made him look at the cover. He started reading the manga and his eyes widen. He looked up to stare at the two. Then he looked down. The shock in his face made her chuckle.

"Yep, they look like the characters. Continue reading. It's a good story."She said smiling as she took her pink crayon to start coloring.

A girl turned and looked at Hinata. Her eyes widen and slapped the girl's arm next to her. She whined and turned to see her friend looking the other way. She turned and gasped to see Hinata reading. She took out her book and smirked.

"So your reading that, you should read this."She said handing a manga to Hinata.

He looked at it and looked confusing. It was another shounen-ai. Namba looked at her and the girl looked at her. Her name was Masuda, who had green eyes and brown hair, who glared at her. Both girls glared as the girl beside her, Tsutsui, who had brown eyes and blonde hair, was looking at Hinata with a smile.

"I will show him all the ones I've read. I've probably read more than you."Namba smirked as Masuda scoffed.

"We are both the same age and we both know we are broke to buy mangas to hide it from our parents."She said and Namba snickered.

"So...do you like it?"Tsutsui asked as they bickered at each other's throats.

"It's okay. I think it's just the same as liking women but people could misjudge this."He said and the girl hummed staring at him.

"You're really pretty. You know that right?"She asked and he stopped to look at her.

He put down the book and his eyes widen. "Thank you!"

"See! He's cute and pretty!"She said smiling.

"So he's gay and looks like a girl?"He stopped as he heard some boys taking beside them.

"WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHO HE IS? HA? YOU BROCCOLI AND CACTUS FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU JUDGE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FRIEND YOU STICK FIGURES!"Namba yelled at the boys who stared at her.

"AND YOU LITTLE BITCHES WANNA COME AND TALK. THEN TALK TO ME! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY? YOU CAN'T EVEN FIT YOUR PANTS WHEN THEIR SLIPPING! WOW, YOUR SO SHORT!"Masuda also yelled at them.

"My mom bought these pants."One said as he started crying.

"See this is what happens when you talk bad about people. You hurt their feelings. So don't talk crap again!"Namba said with her finger pointing at them.

Namba high-fived Masuda as both Tsutsui and Hinata looked at the two. They both were crazy and stupid. Stupidly crazy. Hinata shook his head as they laughed like madmen and the boys were crying in the corner like they regret their life's decision at this point. Hinata too wanted to cry.

"Class! Please sit down and finish your drawings today. School will be almost over in a few minutes."He heard the teacher say as she walked in.

Hinata was already done with his drawing. It was a picture of his cats and missing dog, Pom-Pom. He sighed and continued to read the manga Namba gave him. He started to get attracted to it.

"By the way. How are you guys getting away with buying manga and how did you guys get to know BL?"Hinata whispered.

"Ah! My mom read them and passed them down to me. She gives me allowance but doesn't know I buy them. If she finds out she will steal them for herself and read them. She will never give my babies back!"Namba cried.

"I got to learn it from her. She was reading it in class. I also get an allowance for good grades so I buy them or I share with Namba or Tsutsui."Masuda said smiling.

"I saw some girls reading them at the library in the corner when my mom made me study. I asked and got to know it. I don't get an allowance but steal money from my mom since she forces me to study calculus when it's worthless."Tsutsui said making Hinata nod.

"But I usually read Shojo or Fantasy mangas."She said smiling.

"Namba is just a pervert."

"Wow, that's a nice way to talk about me with the new student today. Are you really my friend or enemy?"Masuda asked which she smirked.

"I'm both."She told Namba who glared at her.

"Says the one who likes eating her sleeves. The germs. Ugh. The horror."Namba said covering her eyes.

"Hey, I am not as disgusting as you are."Masuda whisper yelled at her.

"You say that reading those scenes,"Namba said raising her eyebrow moving closer to her.

Masuda glared and so did Namba. Tsutsui sighed and shook her head as Hinata did the same. He agreed. Both were crazy, it isn't just Namba. They are not chill at all.