Chapter 33

Sha La La | Pentagon

Suga and the rest stared at the three, especially Atsumu. Hinata turned his head and his eyes widen.

"MAMA!"He yelled excitedly and grasped his hands making Suga soften.

He walked to take Hinata into his arms who hugged him tightly with giggles. Nishinoya and Tanaka stood in front of them glaring at the three.

"Mama I tried to look for you, I bumped into Ushijima papa who helped my boo-boo and then found Nishinoya uncle but then he disappeared. I met Sakusa uncle and he helped my boo-boo since it got worse and helped me find mama."Hinata explained and he turned to Atsumu.

"But this Bee always bothers me. Why is he still here with his pee-pee hair?"He asked and some chuckled making Atsumu sigh.

"Shouyou that's not nice."

"He's annoying anyway. I feel bad for Osamu uncle."He said and Osamu smirks at Atsumu.

"Well thank you Sasuka for helping Shouyou. He's a bit of a handle."Hinata turned to Daichi with a pout.

"Says the one who only knows how to die, you're the handle here papa."Daichi sighed as they chuckle.

"No big deal, just hoping his wound is okay. It's on his right knee."He told Suga who looked at him then sighed.

Hinata was in Suga's arms as the others decided to meet their friends. Hinata was busy with the girls giving him attention making the three boys jealous. The girls took Hinatas attention making the three annoyed.

"Shouyou, why don't you come with us? We are going to meet your dad."Tanaka told him and Hinata nodded.

"He's lucky with the girls compared to you Oikawa."Iwaizumi said and Oikawa pouted.

"I want to meet my chibi-Chan."He whined and looked at the child holding Nishinoya's finger.

Hinata frowned and turned to see Oikawa. "PIG HEAD!"

"WHAT I AM NOT A PIG HEAD,"Oikawa yelled back making eyes turn to them.

"THEN YOUR A PEA! NO AN UGLY GARLIC!"He yelled and Oikawa looked shocked feeling offended.

"TAKE THAT BACK!"

"NO! YOUR EVEN DISGUSTING!"He yelled and Oikawa gasped.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SHIRATORIZAWA! THEN YOU WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER."He yelled at him and Tendo laughed so hard he cried.

Some were laughing and some were just gasping. Others either just gushed over Hinata because of how cute he was. Oikawa snickered and stared at Hinata.

"I'll beat Karasuno!"He told him and Hinata tilted his head confused.

"But you already lost."Oikawa felt as if guns were shot fired making him lose everything in his might.

"This is why you don't bother kids Oikawa. They are smarter than that small brain of yours."Matsukawa said with a chuckle looking at Oikawa who was in defeat.

Seno ran inside after the security allowed him. They were notifiers a kid was in there, letting Seno go with them. They followed the eyes and Seno ran in to see Hinata.

"Shouyou!"Hinata turned and smiled.

"DADDY!"He yelled and ran to him then into his arms with a giggle.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. Shouyou! Stop running around like that."Hinata shook his head smiling.

"But I wanted to see mama. It's not my fault they aren't doing their job."He said pointing at the security guards who gulped.

"How did you get in here?"Hinata looked to see an old man that was the head of security.

"I just walked here. Does that mean I can become invisible?"He asked and Seno sighed them looked at them.

"Sorry, he's really good at running away and getting into places he shouldn't,"Seno told them and Hinata blinked while the security noticed who he was.

Their eyes widen and Hinata pouted. One decided to give him a sticker which he smiled and the other decided to help him put it on his shirt. The head security sighed noticing how the men were already wrapped around his finger. He was just so cute.

"If your security, aren't you better than the po-po? Popo suck."He told one of them as Seno looked at the boy.

"Po-Po?"He asked and Hinata hummed looking at his father.

"The police. They sound like poop. Some are good but some are poop, they look like they need to poop."He said making them chuckle.

Seno sighed as they walked out while the security followed. Hinata waved goodbye to everyone and was already outside the area. Hinata waved at the security guards and went to the stadium. He was put down and he giggled. He ran and looked at the stage to see Karasuno walking. His eyes widen as the others were there in a line. He waved as they smiled staring at him, noticing him.

"Shouyou! What are you doing?"Seno asked and he turned to him with a frown.

"Waving at them because they look mad. Are they going to turn into gorillas? Is that why we are here?"He asked and Seno chuckled picking him up into his arms.

"Probably,"Sakeo said with a wink making Hinata giggle.

Hinata turned his head and saw cameras at him. Hinata smiled brightly with his cheeks being puffed out. The audience stopped to smile back, gushing at his wonderful cute face.

Hinata looked to see a male wave and he waved his hand back with giggles. He saw a woman with sunglasses stare at him with an angry expression. He pouted and turned to look at Karasuno. They began to cheer and Hinata frowned.

"I see we've become soldiers."He said and turned with a small yawn.

Seno chuckled and pushed Hinata's head lightly on his shoulder. He swayed a little as the others watch him fall asleep. Sakeo leaned forward watching them then looked at Seno.

"He fell asleep. I guess he was tired huh?"She asked and Seno shook his head.

"Oh! It's Shouyou father."He turned to see a blonde male staring at Shouyou who was sleeping.

He chuckled with a smile. "I see he's asleep before the game."

"Right, what were you saying about the pumpkin?"Sakeo asked worriedly and Seno sighed.

"He had a nightmare last night and cried all morning. He didn't tell me what was wrong but it honestly just scared me."He told her and she hummed.

"It couldn't be a dream, maybe it's his past memory. That's why he didn't tell you because he was afraid."Sakeo said and Seno gulped.

Akiteru was surprised. He knows what's going on because Tsukishima has brought Hinata from time to time to his home and explained a lot. He's always noticed when Tsukishima was teaching him anything, or even just talking to him. The child would lose himself in his thoughts.

"You know. Before he was a child, he seemed lost as if something was wrong."Akiteru said as Seno turned his head to him.

"Maybe Hinata's only way of telling someone is to become at the age it started because that's the only way he knows he can actually talk about it..."

"The only way to let his past be free,"Takeda said lastly making them have the goosebumps to see the male.

"You scared me."He chuckled and noticed the Hinata sleeping with a smile.