Chapter 8

1.2.3 | B.I.G

Hinata peaked looking at both his grandmothers. "Can I get cheese?"

Takeda looked at him peaking then frowned. He went around to see him standing on a chair with his tiptoes. She smiled staring at him.

"Not now."He huffed and pouted then moved his foot back down.

He started to get off the chair and Takeda moved it back to the dinner table. Hinata looked at Takeda and took his hand. He moved his right hand to tell him to come closer. Takeda kneeled and Hinata went close to his ear.

"Can you give me a cheese stick please?"He whispered then looked at Takeda for an answer.

He put his finger in his lips and Hinata clapped. Takeda pointed to the room and Hinata quickly went in there. Takeda just chuckled and went to her. She sighed and pointed at the fridge.

"Don't make him eat too much. He'll have a stomach ache and could get sick."She said and he hummed.

He opened the fridge and took one. He closed it and went to the room. He put his finger on his lip and sat down. He showed him the cheese stick and took off the wrapping. He smiled handing it to him and Hinata bowed.

"Thank you, grandma."He said and Takeda smiled ruffling his hair.

"See you give me food, you don't eat my food."He mumbles and he took a paper to fold it.

"I'm bored."

He thought of something. Knowing the situation he had an idea that could help with Hinata since he loved going outside just can't do that now.

"Do you want to go outside?"Takeda asked and he shook his head.

"I mean like in my car. We could go for a drive and then come back. I don't think your grandma won't mind either."He said and he nodded quickly.

Hinata peeled of cheese and ate it then got up to walk behind Takeda. He smiled and kept eating his cheese happy about taking it. Takeda looked at his grandmother and talked with her.

"Can he? He a smart child he won't even watch tv if I tell him."He said and she nodded.

"Your right besides he's not walking anywhere."He smiled and Hinata looked at her.

"So I can go. Thanks. Grandma let's go now."Hinata said and she sighed then looked at Takeda who gave a small smile.

He walked to him and then to the front door. She noticed how the child listens and did what the male would say. He allowed him to tie his shoes. She was never allowed to do that.

"Say see you later to your grandma."He shook his head and pouted.

"Grandma is mean sometimes. She doesn't allow me to eat chips on a Saturday night."He said and Takeda chuckled.

Hinata looked at him and whined. "That's not nice, why are you laughing!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But you're not being nice either. Now go ahead and tell her what I said."He told her and Hinata looked at her.

"BYE!"He yelled and quickly opened the door then looked around.

Takeda looked and picked him up into his arms. He giggled and looked at him then pushed his glasses that were about to fall. He looked around as he ate his cheese. Takeda closed the door and she locked it.

She went to go make lunch since they were going outside. She started the dish and smiled. She knows at least the child she calls brat sometimes is happy.

Takeda walked down the stairs to the parking lot. He went to his car and took out his keys from his pocket. He put him in the back seat with a car seat. He bought it the morning before he got to him. Just in case.

He clipped and seated him on it. He closed the door and went to open his door then sit in the driver seat. He started the car as he closed the door. He started to put it on the reverse then put it on drive placing his foot to start riding. He put the radio on for some music and Hinata smiled.

Hinata looked around and ate his cheese slowly smiling. There was a stoplight and he saw someone.

"Mr.Banana!"He said while pointing at a banana man which made Takeda laugh.

"You miss Tsukishima-Kun?"He hummed and looked at Takeda.

"I miss everyone. I want to see them."He said and looked at the window to see random things.

"Ah Grandma, what happened with mama and papa's game?"He asked and Takeda just smiled.

"They lost, but it's okay. They are training."Hinata nodded and smiled.

"It's okay to lose. That's the best place to start and get better from. That's a lesson and not a mistake."He told him and Takeda looked at him from the mirror.

"Right."

He was surprised how Hinata still acted the same as he did when he was a child. Everything he remembers and tells him. He never forgot anything Hinata had said because they were always important.

"You know...one time I lost to a chicken...but now I know how to fight them. If one tries to fight me I'll fight back."Hinata said with an angry face and clenched fist.

Takeda just smiled and Hinata continued to look around. He smiled and finished his cheese after two hours. They went back and Hinata explained all bout the trip to his Grandma who just stared at him.

"Sounds like fun, take off your shoes."He snickered and her eyes widen then Takeda.

"Did you snicker young man?"She asked and he took off his shoes.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep, no comments, questions, complaints, or concerns okay."He mumbles tiredly and walked to Takeda's leg to grab his pants.

He picked the child up and took him to the dining table. He sat him down and Hinata looked at the food. He whined and Takeda walked to go wash his hands. His actual grandmother decided to feed him which he ate.

More surprisingly because he never ate from the spoon she would give him and never did anything. This new thing made her happy.