Epilogue

Color Rush | Ryu Su Jeong

Hinata smiled as he felt arms around him. He felt a head on his back. He knew who it was Aran. Suna smiled and took a picture while Ushijima was upset but it wasn't just him. Bokuto was as well. Of course Sakusa and Yaku as well. Actually a lot of them.

Hinata had the best years of his life. Even though Ushijima wouldn't leave him alone to go to Shiratorizawa then it was Schweiden Adlers. He was annoyed but he had no choice to bother him about his personality.

One worst thing that happened. Well, the best thing that ever happened to Hinata was he went to Brazil on his own. The others didn't know but Seno did. They found out when Oikawa sent an image of each other to Kageyama. Hinata got used to Oikawa and loved him. Sometimes he was the best, compared to Yaku who sometimes was strict on him.

That wasn't the worst though. The worst was when Tanaka, Terushima, Nishinoya, Yamamoto, and Suguru taught him sexual education. Seno cried about his innocence. The moms were a mess and even a few mothers. The coaches were shocked and surprised. Jun and Daichi thought they could save him but no, these blabbermouths decided to give a show. Too bad they were beat so bad that Tanaka cried for abuse. Though Hinata already knew.

Not only that, Seno got married to Jun. There was so much support for them. Seno cried for hours after being loved by so many people. He couldn't believe he would get so much love from a relationship that some wouldn't agree on. Jun was just having the time of his life of course. He married the love of his life, already has loveable kids and people to love. Not only that, Seno was still Sexy.

They weren't the only ones either, Kase and Nakai got married a year later. Hinata was so happy for them, Haga even threw a cake prank on them. Poor Nakai was just a mess while Kase was chasing the boy like a goose. It was a good time, of course, Hinata recorded it for blackmail. If Haga pissed him off or does something stupid to him, he would bring him down with him.

He's been close to Lev too. Lev bought him a pet lizard who he loved. Hinata called him chili and Left it that way. Alisia was obsessed with Hinata. Not just her but Akane. They both got obsessed with Hinata when they met him as a child and since then they were in the Shouyou women protection squad.

Pom-Pom and Bubbles are living the best lives with the kittens. They were the same as usual. Sometimes cuddle or fight. The kittens grew and went on a wild speed chase around the house when it looked like they drank too much coffee on a Sunday night at three am.

Hinata even met Little Giant and told him about how his one video saved him. He felt proud and was glad. Then wanted to take the child for himself. He started to become obsessed with him like everyone else. Akiteru was so mad he went insane for days for Udai to stop stalking him. It was fun for him though.

His volleyball career was great. Joined MSBY and of course had played against Kageyama like he promised. They fought like hell but at the end of the game, Kageyama would bring milk and cookies. Hinata could say that Kageyama was the older brother to him but the male was younger than him. Sometimes he himself babied Kageyama. Kageyama didn't mind since he got the attention that no one else can.

When he joined MSBY. It was crazy. Of course two of his parents were there but then grew into five. Atsumu was the child of mess. Even though both got along. Both of them started to talk about tea and drink tea. They would dress up one day, just sit there and talk about what they heard. Sometimes the team wonders if they are both women trapped inside their bodies.

School was upsetting. When he went back he wanted to stay home and play video games. He pretended to cry to go home. That worked, but Hinata knew to use it less so it wouldn't be suspicious. Hinata would study with the boys and Kiyoko would always teach. Sometimes the girls from other schools would take him shopping with Natsu and most times they would teach him.

Natsu was doing well in school. Hers and Hinata's friends there still hang out. Sometimes Hinata comes over to one of their places to read mangas. Most times he would buy them and squeal together about it. Not just that, Hinata had a collection of mangas.

Not only he would hang out with middle schoolers. He would watch Shoichi whenever Nakai asked. Hinata would meet up with his buddies and even saw his own middle school friends Koji and Izumi. He apparently became the popular boy that most knew. He was happy to still have friends. Sometimes he goes to the memorial to meet his friends and even Funai's family from time to time.

Hinata was just glad. He was able to cook like he used to. All the boys would help as he would scream. One time, someone pointed out he acted like someone from tv but no one knew who he was talking about because he was screaming at them. When it came to the kids, he would tell them nicely and taught them in the most kindest way. He said it was because they listen more than the adults.

Now finally, Japan. He got into the Japan team and was happy. He was met up with people he knew and loved. Sometimes Oikawa and Tsukishima telling him to join their team instead. It felt like Ushijima's personality ran to the two of them. He once hoped he would never have to go through it. After all, he's tired of it.

"You ready Shouyou?"Komari asked and Hinata hummed.

Iwaizumi came by and ruffled his hair. Hinata liked his touch. The male chuckled and kissed his head. He looked at Aran sleeping making him sigh.

"Come on! Wake up!"Aran groaned and Hinata got off his grip to hug Iwaizumi.

"You are awesome!"He said and the male laughed hugging him back.

Hinata let go and the others walk out to the court smiling. Kageyama gave him water to stay hydrated which made him smile. Hinata turned to see Yachi who waved smiling. He waved back while she giggled. He noticed a lot of people he knew. He gave back the bottle to Kageyama.

Hinata was on the court, he smiled as the whistle blew he played until he stopped after they won a few shots. He felt something hit him. The light glowed and the rest closed their eyes. Once it calmed down. Kageyama turned to where it came from to see Hinata's clothes.

He heard cries and immediately ran to move the clothes on top of the boy's head. His eyes widen and picked him into his arms. He turned and the others looked at Hinata with a thumb in his mouth. Their eyes widen staring at a two-month-old baby.

Not this again.

- The End -