75

Taehyung's POV

"What do you feel when you think about me?"

"Like I'm complete."

"What do you feel when you look at me?"

"Like I just took a trip to heaven."

"What do you feel about me being your boyfriend?"

"Like the universe bowed down to me."

"What do you feel-"

"Every positive emotion okay? But what does this have to do with anything."

"Nothing....j-just forget about it."

I got up from the floor after dismissing the topic and walked towards the door.

"Taehyung? Where are you going?"

"Just leave me alone for awhile. I need to think."

He can't just not take this subject seriously. I need to calm down before I say something to him I'd regret.

"Think about what?"

I ignored him a walked out of the house leaving him behind as he kept calling my name.

"Taehyung! Wait, we still need to talk!"

Can't he just go back inside and wait for me until I come back?

I sped up as I was trying to escape him. I could still hear his calls for me as I went further away from the house.

"TAEHYUNG!"

Hearing Jungkook's scream, I turned to my right for my vision to be blinded by bright lights, followed by a loud horn.
.
.
I opened my eyes and realised I was not on the road anymore. The car was speeding away and I was sprawled out on the side walk. I could feel a little pain in my arm but other than that I felt fine-

"Jungkook?......JUNGKOOK?!?"

"I'm here Taehyung. I'm here. Are you alright?? Are you hurt?? Wait let me call the ambulance okay??"

"No. No need. I'm alright. I feel fine."

He was on the ground beside me and it was a little dark so I couldn't tell properly but his eyes were watery.

"Kook? Are you cry-"

"What the fuck w-was that Taehyung??? You c-could've di- n-no w-what if s-something happened to you. I w-wouldn't have been able to-"

He was shaking and stuttering uncontrollably. Tears were continuously dripping down his cheeks and his hands were pulling on my clothes.

It was the first time I saw him looking so scared. The usual glow his eyes held was replaced fear and my heart ached at that.

He was having a panic attack. Shit I need to do something.

I sat up straight, caressing his cheek and pulled him in, placing a kiss on his trembling lips in hopes of calming him down.

"It's alright baby. Hyung is fine."

He nodded but he was still shaking and crying. I wiped his tears with my thumbs only for them to be replaced by new ones.

"How c-could you be s-so reckless...I g-got so so s-scared. Koo g-got scared."

I got off the floor and tried to pick him up to take him back inside but my left arm gave up on me as a excruciating pain went through it.

I held onto it as my eyes shut close causing Jungkook to worry more.

"H-hyung? Are y-you hurt?"

I shook my head but clearly I couldn't convince him with the pained expression on my face.

"I'll t-take you inside."

He gently put my right arm over his shoulder, his hands going around my waist and then guided me back home.

I fell onto the couch with a thud as he ran to the kitchen to get me some water.

He was still shaking and crying. His fist kept wiping away his own tears but they kept falling.

"Please stop crying baby. I'm fine."

"No you're n-not. You could've di- no no you're not fine."

Handing me the glass of water he rolled up my sleeve and took a look at my arm.

"Hyungie t-this doesn't l-look good let's just g-go to the hospital."

I wanted to disagree but I knew it would only make the pain worse.

Jungkook wanted to drive me there himself but the uncontrollable shaking of his hands made me call my driver.
.
.
After the checkup and a couple x-rays it turned out fall on the side walk fractured a bone.

"Kook let's go home now."

"Okay.. y-you want me to carry you hy-hyungie?"

"Baby my legs are fine, I can walk by myself."

"Yeah I k-know but I just wanted to make sure-"

He was still a little shaken up from what had happ which caused him to cut his sentence short.

I gently grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, placing a very gentle kiss on his forehead.

He walked me back to the car with a light blush decorating his cheeks.

"Hyung wait here I'll go buy your meds."

Jungkook's POV

I walked over to the pharmacy to get the medicines prescribed to him by the doctor.

After buying what was needed I rushed back to the car hoping he didn't wait too long. He needs to get home and rest.

I sat in the back beside him and he he immediately rested his head on my shoulder. He looked really exhausted.

I held his hand with mine and used the other to pull out my phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk (ggukie 🐰) sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
Hobi hyung I need ur help.

A/N:
Sorry exams are making it hard to post 😔